Lee Kwang-soo "The burden of artistic image? Happy, satisfied"

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returns to the screen via My Special BrotherI also honestly conveyed my feelings of going to and from the screen with the movie theater such as SBS entertainment Running Man which has appeared for nearly 10 years.Lee Kwang-soo told various stories with the movie at the movie My Special Brother (director Yook Sang-hyo) Interview held at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.My Special Brother is a human comedy about the friendship of two men who have lived like a body for 20 years, although they have not mixed a drop of blood with their hairy brother Seha (Shin Ha-gyun), their brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwang-soo), who is a little bit of a body.Lee Kwang-soo told me about the process with My Special Brother on the day, Once the scenario was good, and the atmosphere was good while shooting.There are many things I learned in the field, and I remember that I was happy to shoot with my brother (God) Ha Kyun and (Lee) Som. I liked the scenario, but I always liked Ha Kyun, and I was hoping to try it together, and I was so close.Personally, I was doing an entertainment program, so I did not think that the Donggu character seemed to be more comical, and I had to shoot it with the desire to look good.I was more greedy because I thought I would not be able to do this work this time. This background was based on the character of Lee Kwang-soo, who was more cautious than anyone when choosing a work.Lee Kwang-soo said, I was worried about something, and if I did not work with careful mind, I thought I might regret it next time.So I personally enjoy the work that I would regret if I did not see it personally. Running Man, which has been appearing since 2010, is also a program that can be considered as a representative work as well as any drama and movie when talking about Lee Kwang-soo.Asked if there was any burden on the public for not knowing the true value of Actor Lee Kwang-soo with a familiar image in entertainment, he said modestly, I always have the idea that if I did not have Running Man, I might not have even had the opportunity to be together in this work.Lee Kwang-soo said, I know that many people are saying that they can not immerse themselves when they see their work because of the image in Running Man.I can not change their thoughts, but I think it is right to show them the best I can, and I am acting like that.  Rather than distinguishing between good and bad, I think I am getting a lot of help from Running Man, I am personally satisfied and happy. When I first started Running Man, I was 26 years old.Boni came to this point, and as with Running Man, I think that reality is happy now in Acting, and I try to make a better act in the future.I do not think there is much greed to be such an actor.My Special Brother opens on May 1.Photo = NEW

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returns to the screen via 'My Special Brother' I also honestly conveyed my feelings of going to and from the screen with the movie theater such as SBS entertainment Running Man' which has appeared for nearly 10 years.

Lee Kwang-soo told various stories with the movie at the movie "My Special Brother" (director Yook Sang-hyo) Interview held at a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th.

"My Special Brother" is a human comedy about the friendship of two men who have lived like a body for 20 years, although they have not mixed a drop of blood with their hairy brother Seha (Shin Ha-gyun), their brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwang-soo), who is a little bit of a body.

Lee Kwang-soo told me about the process with 'My Special Brother' on the day, "Once the scenario was good, and the atmosphere was good while shooting. There are many things I learned in the field, and I remember that I was happy to shoot with my brother (God) Ha Kyun and (Lee) Som. "

"I liked the scenario, but I always liked Ha Kyun, and I was hoping to try it together, and I was so close. Personally, I was doing an entertainment program, so I did not think that the Donggu character seemed to be more comical, and I had to shoot it with the desire to look good. I was more greedy because I thought I would not be able to do this work this time. "

This background was based on the character of Lee Kwang-soo, who was more cautious than anyone when choosing a work.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I was worried about something, and if I did not work with careful mind, I thought I might regret it next time. So I personally enjoy the work that I would regret if I did not see it personally. "

Running Man', which has been appearing since 2010, is also a program that can be considered as a representative work as well as any drama and movie when talking about Lee Kwang-soo.

Asked if there was any burden on the public for not knowing the true value of Actor Lee Kwang-soo with a familiar image in entertainment, he said modestly, "I always have the idea that if I did not have Running Man', I might not have even had the opportunity to be together in this work."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I know that many people are saying that they can not immerse themselves when they see their work because of the image in Running Man'. I can not change their thoughts, but I think it is right to show them the best I can, and I am Acting like that. "" Rather than distinguishing between good and bad, I think I am getting a lot of help from Running Man', I am personally satisfied and happy. "

"When I first started Running Man', I was 26 years old. Boni came to this point, and as with Running Man', I think that reality is happy now in Acting, and I try to make a better act in the future. "I do not think there is much greed to be such an Actor."

My Special Brother opens on May 1.

Photo = NEW