Kim Hye-yoon "The University After The Graduate, the next work is...

Actor Kim Hye-yoon has been given prickly advice by Yoo Jae-Suk.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, EXID Solzhi Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan Min Kyu, actor Kim Hye-yoon, and Han Bo-reum appeared as guests.When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, the members were pleased to shout Yes!Kim Hye-yoon said, I am living with the University of Graduate, when the members asked about the current situation.Kim Hye-yoon said, I think I should work harder.Yoo Jae-Suk gave Kim Hye-yoon some prickly advice as a senior in life.The world is fast and it cools down (popular) very quickly, and I was a fan of SKY Castle, but now the popularity of drama and entertainment disappears quickly, said Yoo Jae-Suk.

Actor Kim Hye-yoon has been given prickly advice by Yoo Jae-Suk.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, EXID Solzhi Hani, Seventeen Seung Kwan Min Kyu, actor Kim Hye-yoon, and Han Bo-reum appeared as guests.

When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, the members were pleased to shout "Yes!"

Kim Hye-yoon said, "I am living with the University of Graduate," when the members asked about the current situation. Kim Hye-yoon said, "I think I should work harder."

Yoo Jae-Suk gave Kim Hye-yoon some prickly advice as a senior in life.

“The world is fast and it cools down (popular) very quickly, and I was a fan of SKY Castle, but now the popularity of drama and entertainment disappears quickly,” said Yoo Jae-Suk.