Kim Hye-yoon "I can not choose my next work after 'SKY Castle',

Kim Hye-yoon  has been in the mood since appearing on SKY Castle.Actors Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani Solji of the group EXID, Min-gyu of Seventeen, and Seung-gwan appeared on SBSs Running Man, which aired on the 21st.Kim Hye-yoon gained popularity as Ye-seo in the JTBC drama SKY Castle, which ended in February. When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, all the cast members shouted Ye-seo.I graduated from college this year and have been living a long life, Kim said. I havent decided on my next film yet.Kim Hye-yoon said, Do you realize the popularity? I was a little bit aware of the Running Man.Yoo Jae-seok said, The world is fast and the popularity is cooled down quickly. The popularity of entertainment and drama is quickly fading.Is not there so much new stuff? Photo: SBS Running Man broadcast capture

Kim Hye-yoon has been in the mood since appearing on SKY Castle.

Actors Kim Hye-yoon, Han Bo-reum, Hani Solji of the group EXID, Min-gyu of Seventeen, and Seung-gwan appeared on SBS's Running Man, which aired on the 21st.

Kim Hye-yoon gained popularity as Ye-seo in the JTBC drama SKY Castle, which ended in February. When Kim Hye-yoon appeared, all the cast members shouted Ye-seo. “I graduated from college this year and have been living a long life,” Kim said. “I haven’t decided on my next film yet.”

Kim Hye-yoon said, "Do you realize the popularity?" "I was a little bit aware of the Running Man'." Yoo Jae-seok said, "The world is fast and the popularity is cooled down quickly." "The popularity of entertainment and drama is quickly fading. Is not there so much new stuff? "

Photo: SBS Running Man' broadcast capture