Kim Hye-yoon, Running Man' devastated black pink 'Tudududududu' cover dance .. 'Big Laughing Prehistoric'

Running Man Kim Hye-yoon gave a big smile to the black pink Tududoudo.Actor Kim Hye-yoon appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the 21st and showed off his shabby dance skills.On this day, when the Hanbo-reum team perfected the Tududududu dance of Black Pink, Yoo Jae-Suk said, We will try to do Tudududu once for Kim Hye-yoon.Kim Hye-yoon confidently showed me the black pink Tudududou choreography alone.In the dance skills of Kim Hye-yoon, the members of Running Man said, What are you doing?Who is dancing?  I thought I was doing very well because I had myself. In addition, Kim Jong Kook laughed at Kim Hye-yoon, saying, It is like a Bebeto ceremony that was popular in the 1994 World Cup.

Running Man' Kim Hye-yoon gave a big smile to the black pink 'Tududoudo'.

Actor Kim Hye-yoon appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the 21st and showed off his shabby dance skills.

On this day, when the Hanbo-reum team perfected the "Tududududu" dance of Black Pink, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "We will try to do 'Tudududu' once for Kim Hye-yoon."

Kim Hye-yoon confidently showed me the black pink 'Tudududou' choreography alone. In the dance skills of Kim Hye-yoon, the members of Running Man' said, "What are you doing? Who is dancing? "" I thought I was doing very well because I had myself. "

In addition, Kim Jong Kook laughed at Kim Hye-yoon, saying, "It is like a Bebeto ceremony that was popular in the 1994 World Cup."