Running Man' Honey fist Ji Suk-jin, "Kim Jong-kook actually feels like a blow to me"

Ji Suk-jin provokes Kim Jong-kookIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, the members had time to write the words and sentences that came to mind when they thought about each other at the request of the production team.As Ji Suk-jin stepped forward to make the announcement, Yoo Jae-Suk said, It is already expected to eat.Ji Suk-jin defined Yoo Jae-Suk as Yoo Jae-Suk is a Kahn because of that.However, Ji Suk-jin said, But Jae Seok is a person who can give me 200 million.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I will lend you a house, but I will take it as collateral.Ji Suk-jin then confessed Kim Jong-kook as actually a sense of herbalism.Kim Jong-kook, who was usually teased by Honeys fist, gave a smile to Ji Suk-jins provocation, saying, I will go in a few while I go in.

Ji Suk-jin provokes Kim Jong-kook

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 16th, the members had time to write the words and sentences that came to mind when they thought about each other at the request of the production team.

As Ji Suk-jin stepped forward to make the announcement, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It is already expected to eat." Ji Suk-jin defined Yoo Jae-Suk as "Yoo Jae-Suk is a Kahn because of that."

However, Ji Suk-jin said, "But Jae Seok is a person who can give me 200 million." Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I will lend you a house, but I will take it as collateral."

Ji Suk-jin then confessed Kim Jong-kook as "actually a sense of herbalism." Kim Jong-kook, who was usually teased by Honey's fist, gave a smile to Ji Suk-jin's provocation, saying, "I will go in a few while I go in."