Jae-young Kim "Running Man''? I'm so nervous I almost fainted."

This is what many women want to see as a boyfriend. Actor Jae-young Kim, who has a big tall, tall appearance as well as a warm tone in a cold appearance, met with bnt.He is having busy days due to the recent SBS drama Secret Boutique shooting.In particular, she is a lawyer who shows off her acting, adding that she is supporting her by Kim Sun-a, raising expectations for her next activity.When asked about the movie Don, which was released in March, she said, In fact, Don was taken two years ago. The release date was delayed.I always ate a lot of food and had a lot of dinner, and then I got a lot closer, he said.The best work was Olives The Room of Silver. I was with the directors and staff who had filmed TVNs The Hundred Days of the Day. It seems that the time was right.We were able to shoot more comfortably and funly, and we were willing to shoot with Ryu Hye-young, who asked a lot of questions about the acting and set it up, he said.The hardest part was the movie Two Men. He continued to practice to make it even worse.The hard part of the acting is a good financial life, he said. I am not a good person, so it is hard because I do not have such things in their bodies.I think it feels like something is full of room, he laughed.Hwang Jung-min was one of the actors who wanted to catch up with his breathing. I once told him a lot about acting.There is something that you can see that changes the one-dimensional thinking about acting more deeply, and on the other hand, you can solve what you think is difficult.In addition, I do not try a lot of romance, so I am grateful to anyone who is a female partner.I have been in charge of the heavy role so far because of the impression that it looks somewhat cold, but I did not hide my desire to challenge comic acting in the future.In his words that he saw the movie Extreme Job Ryu Seung-ryongs most impressive, he was able to see the greedy actor who wanted to show various images.When I told him that he was interested in fashion, he said, No. I was not interested in costumes when I was modeling.When I saw the magazine as a child, I thought, It would be nice if someone dressed me. Especially now I have a stylist, so I dont think Im more interested in fashion.He said, I think we should be interested in fashion in the future.When asked about the recent SBS entertainment program Running Man, he said, At first I thought I was fainting. I should laugh at entertainment and show something.I was a little nervous because I tried to force myself to do something, he said, smiling and saying, I would answer if you laughed and talked so hard.When asked about his ideal type, he said, I love my work, I have something to learn, and sometimes I can rely on when I am tired and anxious.I have seen a lot of beautiful and cool people since I was a model, so I do not feel much attractiveness.When asked about his appearance on the KBS Joy Love Meddling 2 panel, which was played by Joo Woo-jae, he said, I think Joo Woo-jae is doing well.I hope you keep doing well.Jae-young Kim, who said, As you get older, you can do all this and that when you are young. If you thought Lets get better then, now it is hard.In the past, if you had just gone straight, now you seem to have looked around and seen it widely. This year, he said he will be preparing for his next film after he is working on filming The Secret Boutique, and he has also combined charming appearance, tall height and ever-rising acting skills, which is expected to bring Jae-young Kims future.Editor: Oh Eun-sun Photographer: Cha Ke-i Clothing: Audiery People Shoes: Reebok Hair: Miznoble Ha Kyung-hye Make-up: Miznoble Gugyo Eun Chief Place: Studio 150news report

This is what many women want to see as a boyfriend. Actor Jae-young Kim, who has a big tall, tall appearance as well as a warm tone in a cold appearance, met with bnt.

He is having busy days due to the recent SBS drama 'Secret Boutique' shooting. In particular, she is a lawyer who shows off her acting, adding that she is supporting her by Kim Sun-a, raising expectations for her next activity.

When asked about the movie Don, which was released in March, she said, “In fact, Don was taken two years ago. The release date was delayed. “I always ate a lot of food and had a lot of dinner, and then I got a lot closer,” he said.

The best work was Olive’s “The Room of Silver.” “I was with the directors and staff who had filmed TVN’s “The Hundred Days of the Day.” It seems that the time was right. “We were able to shoot more comfortably and funly, and we were willing to shoot with Ryu Hye-young, who asked a lot of questions about the acting and set it up,” he said. The hardest part was the movie Two Men. He continued to practice to make it even worse. "The hard part of the acting is a good financial life," he said. "I am not a good person, so it is hard because I do not have such things in their bodies. “I think it feels like something is full of room,” he laughed.

Hwang Jung-min was one of the actors who wanted to catch up with his breathing. “I once told him a lot about acting. There is something that you can see that changes the one-dimensional thinking about acting more deeply, and on the other hand, you can solve what you think is difficult.” In addition, I do not try a lot of romance, so I am grateful to anyone who is a female partner.

I have been in charge of the heavy role so far because of the impression that it looks somewhat cold, but I did not hide my desire to challenge comic acting in the future. In his words that he saw the movie 'Extreme Job' Ryu Seung-ryong's most impressive, he was able to see the greedy actor who wanted to show various images.

When I told him that he was interested in fashion, he said, "No. I was not interested in costumes when I was modeling. When I saw the magazine as a child, I thought, “It would be nice if someone dressed me.” Especially now I have a stylist, so I don’t think I’m more interested in fashion.” He said, I think we should be interested in fashion in the future.

When asked about the recent SBS entertainment program Running Man, he said, "At first I thought I was fainting. I should laugh at entertainment and show something. “I was a little nervous because I tried to force myself to do something,” he said, smiling and saying, “I would answer if you laughed and talked so hard.”

When asked about his ideal type, he said, "I love my work, I have something to learn, and sometimes I can rely on when I am tired and anxious." I have seen a lot of beautiful and cool people since I was a model, so I do not feel much attractiveness. When asked about his appearance on the KBS Joy 'Love Meddling 2' panel, which was played by Joo Woo-jae, he said, "I think Joo Woo-jae is doing well. I hope you keep doing well.”

Jae-young Kim, who said, "As you get older, you can do all this and that when you are young. If you thought 'Let's get better' then, now it is 'hard'. In the past, if you had just gone straight, now you seem to have looked around and seen it widely. "

This year, he said he will be preparing for his next film after he is working on filming The Secret Boutique, and he has also combined charming appearance, tall height and ever-rising acting skills, which is expected to bring Jae-young Kim's future.

Editor: Oh Eun-sun Photographer: Cha Ke-i Clothing: Audiery People Shoes: Reebok Hair: Miznoble Ha Kyung-hye Make-up: Miznoble Gugyo Eun Chief Place: Studio 150

news report