Han Ji-min, Jeong Hae-in, 'Spring Night'

Actor Han Ji-min has released a shot of Hoonhun certification with Jung Hae-in.Han Ji-min posted a picture on his SNS on the 26th with a short article Spring Night Day!The photo shows a warm Polaroid photo taken by Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in during the filming, an emotional spring night script, and a small rainbow.Netizens responded in various ways such as I am watching it so fun, I want to do spring night every night and I am happy with Jiho and Jungin today.iMBC  Photo Source: Han Ji-min Instagram

Actor Han Ji-min has released a shot of Hoonhun certification with Jung Hae-in.

Han Ji-min posted a picture on his SNS on the 26th with a short article "Spring Night Day!"

The photo shows a warm Polaroid photo taken by Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in during the filming, an emotional "spring night" script, and a small rainbow.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "I am watching it so fun", "I want to do spring night every night" and "I am happy with Jiho and Jungin today".

iMBC Photo Source: Han Ji-min Instagram