Han Bo-reum real sword No.1..."Rap is good and jazz dance is good."

Actor Han Bo-reum topped the real-time search terms.Han Bo-reum, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 21st, attracted attention by showing rap and dance.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I know Han Bo-reum well, but I am really good at rap and jazz dance is good.On the other hand, Han Bo-reum encouraged his shooter to say, I would like to ask you for your lack of appearance through his SNS before broadcasting.Han Bo-reum real sword No.1...Rap is good and jazz dance is good.

Actor Han Bo-reum topped the real-time search terms.

Han Bo-reum, who appeared on SBS Running Man' on the 21st, attracted attention by showing rap and dance.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I know Han Bo-reum well, but I am really good at rap and jazz dance is good."

On the other hand, Han Bo-reum encouraged his shooter to say, "I would like to ask you for your lack of appearance" through his SNS before broadcasting.

Han Bo-reum real sword No.1..."Rap is good and jazz dance is good."