IZWON Lee Chae-yeon, the ever-increasing pure visual

Lee Chae-yeon, a member of the group IZ*ONE, released daily photos.Lee Chae-yeon said on the 24th, I am wearing a lot of dresses that I really wanted to wear in my life after I became an iZone.A new experience, a beautiful dress ... a pulse. The photo shows Lee Chae-yeon, who boasts a more and more innocent beauty.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as you are so beautiful, Chae Yeon is so beautiful and I can wear anything.On the other hand, Izuwon, which Lee Chae-yeon belongs to, released the Japanese album Buenos Aires last June.Photo: IZWONs official Instagram

Lee Chae-yeon, a member of the group IZ*ONE, released daily photos.

Lee Chae-yeon said on the 24th, "I am wearing a lot of dresses that I really wanted to wear in my life after I became an iZone. A new experience, a beautiful dress ... a pulse. "

The photo shows Lee Chae-yeon, who boasts a more and more innocent beauty.

The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "you are so beautiful", "Chae Yeon is so beautiful" and "I can wear anything".

On the other hand, Izuwon, which Lee Chae-yeon belongs to, released the Japanese album 'Buenos Aires' last June.

Photo: IZWON's official Instagram