Fromis 9 Jang Gyu-ri, who makes charm bangs, is more cute

Jang Gyu-ri presented a selfie of charming bangsGroup Fromis 9 (fromis_9) member Jang Gyu-ri wrote on the official Instagram page on June 21, Returning Phil.I shared a picture with the phrase I am going to use my room today.In the photo, Jang Gyu-ri poses rock and roll with her lips all the way out; he has a cute charm with a charming bangs.In particular, Jang Gyu-ri shot fans in the hearts with a puppy-like appearance.han jung-won

Jang Gyu-ri presented a selfie of charming bangs

Group Fromis 9 (fromis_9) member Jang Gyu-ri wrote on the official Instagram page on June 21, "Returning Phil. I shared a picture with the phrase "I am going to use my room today."

In the photo, Jang Gyu-ri poses rock and roll with her lips all the way out; he has a cute charm with a charming bangs. In particular, Jang Gyu-ri shot fans in the hearts with a puppy-like appearance.

han jung-won