WJSN Dayoung, a gaze-catching Lovely + Cute "Thank You"

Girl group WJSN Dayoung showed off her lovely beauty.Da-young posted a photo on the official WJSN Instagram on the afternoon of the 26th, with an article entitled Thank you for cheering me up today and my sister Luda today! I am strong tomorrow! (4th and 4th.In the open photo, Da Young is looking at the camera and doing a V-jacking.Dayoung, who made a point makeup with red orange lip, captivates his eyes because he is giving a lovely but cute atmosphere.Meanwhile, WJSN, which Dayoung belongs to, is working as a wealthy company.

Girl group WJSN Dayoung showed off her lovely beauty.

Da-young posted a photo on the official WJSN Instagram on the afternoon of the 26th, with an article entitled "Thank you for cheering me up today and my sister Luda today! I am strong tomorrow! (4th and 4th."

In the open photo, Da Young is looking at the camera and doing a V-jacking. Dayoung, who made a point makeup with red orange lip, captivates his eyes because he is giving a lovely but cute atmosphere.

Meanwhile, WJSN, which Dayoung belongs to, is working as a 'wealthy company'.