WJSN Bona, The Show' trophy certified "thanks for your precious experience"

WJSN Bona revealed her first impression of The ShowBona posted a picture on the 18th with the article Is it a trifle crown true story through the official WJSN Instagram.Bona in the open photo winks with the The Show trophy.Bona added: Thank you so much for letting me experience this amazing and precious experience.I will be proud and wonderful WJSN that I can repay.  I love and support WJSN, and I love all of us who are suffering from places where we can not see it. On the other hand, WJSN is working as a new song Boogie Up released on the 4th.Photo: WJSN SNS

WJSN Bona revealed her first impression of The Show

Bona posted a picture on the 18th with the article "Is it a trifle crown true story" through the official WJSN Instagram. Bona in the open photo winks with the The Show trophy.

Bona added: "Thank you so much for letting me experience this amazing and precious experience. I will be proud and wonderful WJSN that I can repay. "" I love and support WJSN, and I love all of us who are suffering from places where we can not see it. "

On the other hand, WJSN is working as a new song 'Boogie Up' released on the 4th.

Photo: WJSN SNS