Ha Sung-woon unveils second photo teaser of mini album 'BXXX'

Ha Sung-woon, who is scheduled to release his second mini album on July 8, released the second photo teaser of BXX through the official SNS at midnight on the 26th.In the open teaser image, Ha Sung-woon is feeling a calm dawn atmosphere at the dawn river where the rain falls.Earlier, the agency is raising expectations by releasing a lyrics teaser with the phrase I can not convey what I can not say and get off and off.Ha Sung-woon, who finished the Asian fan meeting tour from Tokyo to Jakarta, said to SNS, The last time I had a Jakarta fan meeting, Ha Sung-woon 1st FANMEETING My Moment Asia tour ended.I will never forget the memories with the heavens that you have been with! On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon will release his second mini album BXXX at 6 pm on July 8th.

Ha Sung-woon, who is scheduled to release his second mini album on July 8, released the second photo teaser of 'BXX' through the official SNS at midnight on the 26th.

In the open teaser image, Ha Sung-woon is feeling a calm dawn atmosphere at the dawn river where the rain falls.

Earlier, the agency is raising expectations by releasing a lyrics teaser with the phrase "I can not convey what I can not say and get off and off."

Ha Sung-woon, who finished the Asian fan meeting tour from Tokyo to Jakarta, said to SNS, "The last time I had a Jakarta fan meeting, Ha Sung-woon 1st FANMEETING 'My Moment' Asia tour ended. I will never forget the memories with the heavens that you have been with! "

On the other hand, Ha Sung-woon will release his second mini album 'BXXX' at 6 pm on July 8th.