'Asdal Chronicles' Kim Ji-won shocked by the news of death of Eunseom ..

Kim Ji-won was shocked by the news of the death of Eun-seom and made a choice to hold Sayas hand.On the 23rd, TVNs Asdal Chronicle showed Tanya (Kim Ji-won) being shocked to hear of Eunsum (Song Joong-ki).The silver island was seriously injured while being chased by the Tagon unit, and Mubaek showed him secretly taking him away to treat the wound.He said Tanya would be fine and showed his willingness to find her.Tanya became the body of the twin Saya (Song Joong-ki) of the silver island growing up as the son of Tagon and ordered her to monitor Saya and report it to herself.Tanya, who had followed her, had seen him build the same house that the silver island had lived in, and had been in the same place, and he had been in the same place.Saya said she saw such a house in her dream and revealed her interest in Tanya, saying she saw the same.Tanya, who met her father with the care of Saya, was told by him that the silver island was dead.Tagon executed a fake silver island without finding a real silver island, and people knew that the killer of Sanwoong was dead.Tanya hummed rather than hummed when she heard the news, and Saya went to her and said, What are you honoring?When I died, I smiled and waited for Taealha to die in front of him, he said. What are you waiting for?But Tanya said, I do not know what you mean, and Saya asked if her attitude was strange even in the death of her companion.Tanya laughed, Whos dying? Silver Island? No. Im coming to save me, the silver island. I told you to come. So Saya said, I saw it. The whole federation saw it.His tongue was drawn out and screamed, boiled alive in boiling water, Tanya shouted, beating him and denying it.Tanya cried out, I am dead because of me, and I am bound by a spell to fly away. She watched her and was saddened.Saya asked why her clan was being trials, and Saya stimulated her, saying, If you have strength and you do not get to a hungry place, you will not know.Tanya said, I will live, I will go to that place.On the other hand, Eunseom was destined to be sold as a slave while trying to save his Friends, and wondered if the reunion of the two would be concluded.

Kim Ji-won was shocked by the news of the death of Eun-seom and made a choice to hold Saya's hand.

On the 23rd, TVN's "Asdal Chronicle" showed Tanya (Kim Ji-won) being shocked to hear of Eunsum (Song Joong-ki).

The silver island was seriously injured while being chased by the Tagon unit, and Mubaek showed him secretly taking him away to treat the wound. He said Tanya would be fine and showed his willingness to find her.

Tanya became the body of the twin Saya (Song Joong-ki) of the silver island growing up as the son of Tagon and ordered her to monitor Saya and report it to herself. Tanya, who had followed her, had seen him build the same house that the silver island had lived in, and had been in the same place, and he had been in the same place. Saya said she saw such a house in her dream and revealed her interest in Tanya, saying she saw the same.

Tanya, who met her father with the care of Saya, was told by him that the silver island was dead. Tagon executed a fake silver island without finding a real silver island, and people knew that the killer of Sanwoong was dead. Tanya hummed rather than hummed when she heard the news, and Saya went to her and said, "What are you honoring?"

“When I died, I smiled and waited for Taealha to die in front of him,” he said. “What are you waiting for?” But Tanya said, "I do not know what you mean," and Saya asked if her attitude was strange even in the death of her companion.

Tanya laughed, “Who’s dying? Silver Island? No. I’m coming to save me, the silver island. I told you to come.” So Saya said, “I saw it. The whole federation saw it. His tongue was drawn out and screamed, boiled alive in boiling water, "Tanya shouted, beating him and denying it.

Tanya cried out, "I am dead because of me, and I am bound by a spell to fly away." She watched her and was saddened. Saya asked why her clan was being trials, and Saya stimulated her, saying, "If you have strength and you do not get to a hungry place, you will not know." Tanya said, "I will live, I will go to that place."

On the other hand, Eunseom was destined to be sold as a slave while trying to save his Friends, and wondered if the reunion of the two would be concluded.