"I missed you." Lee Hi, adoring with a cute finger heart

Singer Lee Hi showed off her watery beautyLee Hi posted a picture on his instagram on June 21 with an article entitled Five Rings.The picture shows Lee Hi posing for a finger heart; Lee His glamorous eyes catch the eye; Lee Hi wanted to see in handwriting on the picture.Four, everyone! he wrote.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love you, I am more beautiful and I love you too.delay stock

Singer Lee Hi showed off her watery beauty

Lee Hi posted a picture on his instagram on June 21 with an article entitled "Five Rings".

The picture shows Lee Hi posing for a finger heart; Lee Hi's glamorous eyes catch the eye; Lee Hi "wanted to see" in handwriting on the picture. Four, everyone!" he wrote.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love you", "I am more beautiful" and "I love you too".

delay stock