"I'm Resting in Hot...Park Ha-sun, Welcome to the Late Times During Drama Shooting

Actor Park Ha-sun reported on the current situation during the drama shooting.Park Ha-sun said on his 24th day, Good weather, good people drama # Weekday afternoon, D-12. photo by.My make up artist In fact, I was resting on a cool pillar because it was hot. The photo shows Park Ha-sun, who boasts a clean atmosphere even during the break.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as I am pretty as good as the good weather, I expect drama , I want to see the room soon.On the other hand, Park Ha-sun will appear on Channel A Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays scheduled to be broadcast on July 5.Photo: Park Ha-sun Instagram

Actor Park Ha-sun reported on the current situation during the drama shooting.

Park Ha-sun said on his 24th day, "Good weather, good people drama # Weekday afternoon, D-12. photo by. My make up artist In fact, I was resting on a cool pillar because it was hot. "

The photo shows Park Ha-sun, who boasts a clean atmosphere even during the break.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "I am pretty as good as the good weather", "I expect drama ", "I want to see the room soon".

On the other hand, Park Ha-sun will appear on Channel A 'Lovers of 3 pm on weekdays' scheduled to be broadcast on July 5.

Photo: Park Ha-sun Instagram