Oh Yeon-seo, fans are impressed by the birthday present..."I'm 33 years old..."

On the 22nd, Oh Yeon-seo posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Thank you and I love you, our fans who always love me.But you guys, Im 33 years old, he added.In the photo, Oh Yeon-seo stares at the camera with a bright smile in front of the gift, especially a rather unusual gift that attracted attentionThe netizens who encountered this responded in various ways such as Happy Birthday, Pretty and Cute Fairy.On the other hand, Oh Yeon-seo appeared in the TVN drama Hwa Yugi which last March.

On the 22nd, Oh Yeon-seo posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Thank you and I love you, our fans who always love me."

"But you guys, I'm 33 years old," he added.

In the photo, Oh Yeon-seo stares at the camera with a bright smile in front of the gift, especially a rather unusual gift that attracted attention

The netizens who encountered this responded in various ways such as "Happy Birthday", "Pretty" and "Cute Fairy".

On the other hand, Oh Yeon-seo appeared in the TVN drama 'Hwa Yugi' which last March.