Han Ji-min, turn into a cute cat. "You'll be the spring night shooter."

Actor Han Ji-min released a video encouraging MBCs Spring Night shooter.Han Ji-min posted a video on his 19th day with an article entitled I will use you for spring night today ~ # later.Han Ji-min is squatting and staring at Jeong Hae-in. This video, which takes a camera monitor, adds a cat filter to double Han Ji-mins cute charm.The netizens who saw this are responding such as I am lovely, I am cute, and I can be so beautiful.Han Ji-min is playing Lee Jung-in in Spring Night, which is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m.

Actor Han Ji-min released a video encouraging MBC's Spring Night shooter.

Han Ji-min posted a video on his 19th day with an article entitled "I will use you for spring night today ~ # later".

Han Ji-min is squatting and staring at Jeong Hae-in. This video, which takes a camera monitor, adds a cat filter to double Han Ji-min's cute charm.

The netizens who saw this are responding such as "I am lovely," "I am cute," and "I can be so beautiful."

Han Ji-min is playing Lee Jung-in in Spring Night, which is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m.