Woo Do-hwan "will show the movie's first starring role, "The Lion," and another villain."

Actor Woo Do-hwan gave his impression of starring in his first movie through the movie Lion.A report on the production of the movie Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan and produced by Keith) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th.On this day, Kim Joo-hwan, Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended.Woo Do-hwan, who starred in the first movie through the movie Lion, said, I feel a lot of trembling. It seems to be another beginning to be with seniors and directors.Im nervous and nervous, but Im looking forward to it.Woo Do-hwan, who once again took on the villain after the movie Master, said, I had a villain in my previous work, but I wanted to show a little different evil. I do not harm people indiscriminately, but I have a clear reason and I am a very intelligent criminal.I was attracted to such characters because I was an intelligent criminal who caught the other person because I had to deceive and mislead others easily.Meanwhile, the movie Lion is an occult action film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), confronting the powerful evil (), who met the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confused the world.The second feature film directed by Kim Joo-han, who directed Youth Police (2017), will feature Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan.It will be released on July 31st.Photo: News1

Actor Woo Do-hwan gave his impression of starring in his first movie through the movie Lion.

A report on the production of the movie Lion (directed by Kim Joo-hwan and produced by Keith) was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th. On this day, Kim Joo-hwan, Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan attended.

Woo Do-hwan, who starred in the first movie through the movie "Lion," said, "I feel a lot of trembling." "It seems to be another beginning to be with seniors and directors. “I’m nervous and nervous, but I’m looking forward to it.”

Woo Do-hwan, who once again took on the villain after the movie "Master", said, "I had a villain in my previous work, but I wanted to show a little different evil." "I do not harm people indiscriminately, but I have a clear reason and I am a very intelligent criminal. “I was attracted to such characters because I was an intelligent criminal who caught the other person because I had to deceive and mislead others easily.”

Meanwhile, the movie Lion is an occult action film about a story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), confronting the powerful evil (), who met the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confused the world. The second feature film directed by Kim Joo-han, who directed "Youth Police" (2017), will feature Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan. It will be released on July 31st.

Photo: News1