Running Man' Seol In-ah, a Friend of the same age as Cheong-ha. "Why are you surprised?"

Actor Seol In-ah was surprised to find out that he was a Friend of the same age as singer Cheong-ha.Cheongha and Seol In-ah appeared in SBS Running Man Alley Restaurant Recreation Race on the 23rd, and the two revealed their relationship with the dance academy in junior high school.When the two men said they were Friends of the same age, the members could not hide their wonders because Seol In-ah seemed somewhat mature compared to Cheong-ha.Then, Seol In-ah laughed and laughed, Why are you surprised at the word of the same age?Kim Jong Kook comforted me, I was this face before the turbo debut, and Jeon So-min said, Hontunate reaction.I stop there, I see it again when Im forty, Haha said, watching it.Running Man Seol In-ah, a Friend of the same age as Cheong-ha. Why are you surprised?

Actor Seol In-ah was surprised to find out that he was a Friend of the same age as singer Cheong-ha.

Cheongha and Seol In-ah appeared in SBS Running Man' 'Alley Restaurant Recreation Race' on the 23rd, and the two revealed their relationship with the dance academy in junior high school.

When the two men said they were Friends of the same age, the members could not hide their wonders because Seol In-ah seemed somewhat mature compared to Cheong-ha.

Then, Seol In-ah laughed and laughed, "Why are you surprised at the word of the same age?"

Kim Jong Kook comforted me, "I was this face before the turbo debut," and Jeon So-min said, "Hontunate reaction."

"I stop there, I see it again when I'm forty," Haha said, watching it.

Running Man' Seol In-ah, a Friend of the same age as Cheong-ha. "Why are you surprised?"