"Lion" Park Seo-joon "Return to the screen for only two years...It is a strong Top Model."

Actor Park Seo-joon returned to the screen after two years. Through the movie Lion.Park said at a production report of the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of the Konkuk University in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th, I am always nervous and trembling.I am curious and excited about the audiences appreciation because it will be a movie that will show a different image from what I have shown in the meantime. I greeted you in the summer last year, but it seems to be an honor to say hello in the summer, and I hope you will feel our movie coolly in the theater.Lion is a film about what happens when Yonghu, a martial arts champion who has lost his father when he was a child and has only distrust of the world, meets the priest of Kuma and realizes that he has special power.Park said, Yonghu is determined to appear because I think it is the most intense role that can be shown at my age. It may be a Top Model in character, but I thought I could show new visuals and interesting parts to the audience.Park Seo-joon played the role of the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and An Sung-ki played the role of the priest An Shinbu of Kuma who chased evil.The Lion will be released on July 31.

Actor Park Seo-joon returned to the screen after two years. Through the movie Lion.

Park said at a production report of the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) at Lotte Cinema at the entrance of the Konkuk University in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th, "I am always nervous and trembling. I am curious and excited about the audience's appreciation because it will be a movie that will show a different image from what I have shown in the meantime. "

"I greeted you in the summer last year, but it seems to be an honor to say hello in the summer, and I hope you will feel our movie coolly in the theater."

'Lion' is a film about what happens when Yonghu, a martial arts champion who has lost his father when he was a child and has only distrust of the world, meets the priest of Kuma and realizes that he has special power.

Park said, "Yonghu is determined to appear because I think it is the most intense role that can be shown at my age." "It may be a Top Model in character, but I thought I could show new visuals and interesting parts to the audience."

Park Seo-joon played the role of the martial arts champion Yonghu facing evil, and An Sung-ki played the role of the priest An Shinbu of Kuma who chased evil.

The Lion will be released on July 31.