Ahn Sung-ki "'The Lion''? I had to do it...The Safeman is very attractive."

Actor Ahn Sung-ki expressed his feelings of comeback as a movie Lion.At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th, a report on the production of the movie Lion was held.Ahn Sung-ki said, I have been doing a little bit of activity in the meantime, but I have done movies every year, but I have few meetings with the audience. I thought I should meet through this lion.My wifes character is very attractive, I couldnt help but appear, and I thought it would be me, he said, raising expectations.The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

Actor Ahn Sung-ki expressed his feelings of comeback as a movie "Lion".

At the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 26th, a report on the production of the movie "Lion" was held.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I have been doing a little bit of activity in the meantime, but I have done movies every year, but I have few meetings with the audience." "I thought I should meet through this lion."

"My wife's character is very attractive, I couldn't help but appear, and I thought it would be me," he said, raising expectations.

"The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.