Running Man' Jeon So-min, how big is the house? Yoo Jae-Suk "It was almost cold"

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 16th, Theme Identification Race was held as part of Running Zone Project.On the day of the show, the members celebrated the move of Jeon So-min. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have a celebration.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Somin has talked shockingly about how wide the house has become.Yoo Jae-Suk revealed, I almost got rice while I was going to pee.Kim Jong Kook said, Sukjin was cheap if he was a brother.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 16th, 'Theme Identification Race' was held as part of 'Running Zone Project'.

On the day of the show, the members celebrated the move of Jeon So-min. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have a celebration.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Somin has talked shockingly about how wide the house has become."

Yoo Jae-Suk revealed, "I almost got rice while I was going to pee."

Kim Jong Kook said, "Sukjin was cheap if he was a brother."