Yoo Jae-Suk "I can't rest with my daughter's parenting"...Kim Jong-kook "Happy Busy Evil" (Running Man)

Kim Jong-kook envied when Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned daughter parentingSBS entertainment Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, was decorated with a knowing mate.Before the game, Yoo Jae-Suk danced with a song. Kim Jong-kook, who saw Yoo Jae-Suk who could not get excited, said, Go to play.Yoo Jae-Suk replied, I have no time to rest these days.Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the 38-day-old daughter of Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, Is not it crazy to see your daughter these days?Im really crazy, if you call me brother, you call my wife Gaya and Dad, and you call her Gaya, Yoo Jae-Suk explained.

Kim Jong-kook envied when Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned daughter parenting

SBS entertainment Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, was decorated with a 'knowing mate'.

Before the game, Yoo Jae-Suk danced with a song. Kim Jong-kook, who saw Yoo Jae-Suk who could not get excited, said, "Go to play."

Yoo Jae-Suk replied, "I have no time to rest these days." Lee Kwang-soo mentioned the 38-day-old daughter of Yoo Jae-Suk, saying, "Is not it crazy to see your daughter these days?"

“I’m really crazy, if you call me “brother,” you call my wife Gaya and “Dad,” and you call her Gaya,” Yoo Jae-Suk explained.