Ong Seong-wu, prize-winning performance "Actor Top Model, Shooting with Expectations"

Actors Ong Seong-wu and Kim Hyang Gi, who are the Baeksang Arts Awards, have appeared as awards winners.The 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st. Shin Dong-yeop, Suzie and Park Bo-gum took charge of the event last year.On this day, Ong Seong-wu and Kim Hyang Gi were awarded the TV category entertainment awards and cultural arts awards.The two appear as male and female protagonists in JTBCs new drama The Moment of the Fever.Ong Seong-wu asked, Mr. Body Chemistry, are you a good person? Kim Hyang Gi replied, I am always a person who tries to make a good choice.This is one of the ambassadors of the movie Innocent Witness, and Ong Seong-wu said, I have been impressed with the performance in Innocent Witness, and I am glad to be able to do my first work with Body Chemistry.Kim Hyang Gi asked, Ong Seong-wu is the first drama of his life, and how do you feel?Ong Seong-wu said, Since I am the Top Model as an actor who has dreamed as long as Singer, I will work hard with excitement and expectation and work hard so that I can come to the next Baeksang Arts Grand Prize as a candidate for a new person.Kim Hyang Gi also said, Body Chemistry has been nominated for Best Actor in the Film category, but do you expect to win?I am so grateful that I have been nominated. I came with comfort.Meanwhile, the entertainment awards were awarded the Poem of Positive Interference, and the liberal arts awards were awarded the Journalism Talk Show J.

Actors Ong Seong-wu and Kim Hyang Gi, who are the Baeksang Arts Awards, have appeared as awards winners.

The 55th Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at COEX D Hall in Gangnam, Seoul on the afternoon of the 1st. Shin Dong-yeop, Suzie and Park Bo-gum took charge of the event last year.

On this day, Ong Seong-wu and Kim Hyang Gi were awarded the TV category entertainment awards and cultural arts awards. The two appear as male and female protagonists in JTBC's new Drama 'The Moment of the Fever'.

Ong Seong-wu asked, "Mr. Body Chemistry, are you a good person?" Kim Hyang Gi replied, "I am always a person who tries to make a good choice."

This is one of the ambassadors of the movie Innocent Witness, and Ong Seong-wu said, "I have been impressed with the performance in Innocent Witness, and I am glad to be able to do my first work with Body Chemistry."

Kim Hyang Gi asked, "Ong Seong-wu is the first Drama of his life, and how do you feel?" Ong Seong-wu said, "Since I am the Top Model as an actor who has dreamed as long as Singer, I will work hard with excitement and expectation and work hard so that I can come to the next Baeksang Arts Grand Prize as a candidate for a new person."

Kim Hyang Gi also said, "Body Chemistry has been nominated for Best Actor in the Film category, but do you expect to win?" I am so grateful that I have been nominated. I came with comfort.”

Meanwhile, the entertainment awards were awarded the Poem of Positive Interference, and the liberal arts awards were awarded the Journalism Talk Show J.