TV Cultwo Show' Jeon So-min "Running Man', a lot of Elementary school fans are born"

TV Cultwo Show Jeon So-min said that there are a lot of elementary school fans through Running Man.Actor Jeon So-min appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 13th, and took on the show with Kim Tae-kyun.On this day, elementary school listeners sent a lot of text messages to Jeon So-min.Kim Tae-kyun said, Elementary school friends seem to like Mr. Jeon So-min a lot.As I was Running Man, my fan base got thicker, said Jeon So-min.He said, One day, an elementary school student saw me and said, Jeon So-min, but the student mother next to me said, Jeon So-min is why.He said, Elementary school friends find out more. Kim Tae-kyun also wondered, Did not there be a lot of overseas fans? And Jeon So-min laughed, Yes.A listener who identified himself as an Elementary school senior also wrote, My sister is so beautiful, can I be as beautiful as my sister?Its already so pretty (the listener), said Jeon So-min, thanking the listener for his comments.Kim Tae-kyun wondered, Did you not see (the listener)? and Jeon So-min responded, Its just so pretty, and laughed.

TV Cultwo Show' Jeon So-min said that there are a lot of Elementary school fans through Running Man'.

Actor Jeon So-min appeared as a special DJ on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') on the 13th, and took on the show with Kim Tae-kyun.

On this day, Elementary school listeners sent a lot of text messages to Jeon So-min. Kim Tae-kyun said, "Elementary school Friends seem to like Mr. Jeon So-min a lot." "As I was Running Man', my fan base got thicker," said Jeon So-min.

He said, "One day, an Elementary school student saw me and said, Jeon So-min', but the student mother next to me said, Jeon So-min is why. "He said," Elementary school Friends find out more. " Kim Tae-kyun also wondered, "Did not there be a lot of overseas fans?" And Jeon So-min laughed, "Yes."

A listener who identified himself as an Elementary school senior also wrote, "My sister is so beautiful, can I be as beautiful as my sister?" "It's already so pretty (the listener)," said Jeon So-min, thanking the listener for his comments. Kim Tae-kyun wondered, "Did you not see (the listener)?" and Jeon So-min responded, "It's just so pretty," and laughed.