TV Cultwo Show' Jeon So-min "Running Man' Is in charge of strange kid and bum."

Actor Jeon So-min has revealed a delightful personality.On SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which aired on the 13th, Jeon So-min appeared as a special DJ.When a listener said, Running Man has come back, Kim Tae-gyun asked Jeon So-min about his usual personality.I do not think it is wrong, but I do not think it is, said Jeon So-min. I am acting as a strange person in Running Man.In addition, he said, I am also a brute in Running Man. When male guests come, I take charge of the gold papa.Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every Monday through Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm.Photo = SBS-looking radio

Actor Jeon So-min has revealed a delightful personality.

On SBS Power FM's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show"), which aired on the 13th, Jeon So-min appeared as a special DJ.

When a listener said, Running Man has come back,' Kim Tae-gyun asked Jeon So-min about his usual personality. "I do not think it is wrong, but I do not think it is," said Jeon So-min. "I am acting as a strange person in Running Man'."

In addition, he said, "I am also a brute in Running Man'. When male guests come, I take charge of the gold papa."

'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every Monday through Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm.

Photo = SBS-looking radio