TV Cultwo Show' Jeon So-min blasts down witty dedication Running Man Official Turn around'

TV Cultwo Show actor Jeon So-min played as a special DJ.Jeon So-min of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, appeared as a special DJ and showed off his storm.Kim Tae-kyun introduced Jeon So-min, saying, Running Man has come back.So, Jeon So-min asked, I dont think its any wrong, but I think its perfectly normal. Is it strange? And embarrassed Kim Tae-kyun.To refute this, Kim Tae-kyun read the listeners text: Running Man is a scathing!After all, Jeon So-min laughed and said, Im in charge of easy (easily falling in love) at Running Man.When Kim Tae-kyun read the listeners text Double face, dont get close, Jung So-min said, I was surprised to see it smaller than I thought.Kim Tae-kyun grumbled, What did you think - his idea is the problem.How is your personality? asked Kim Tae-kyun, and Jeon So-min said, Its strange; its actually very normal, and I told him to turn around.When Kim Tae-kyun asked, Do you like being with people rather than being alone? Jeon So-min replied, No, I like being alone.Kim Tae-kyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, I do not have anything today.On that day, Jeon So-min received a text message from various listeners about the sightings, saying: Im so grateful you know my name and face.Kim Tae-kyun wondered, Didnt Mr. Jeon So-min have been famous since his debut? Is that so grateful?: No.I also went through the days of obscurity, Confessions said.When I was unknown, someone patted me on the back, I thought it was a sign request, but I had a dash, said Jeon So-min.When Kim Tae-kyun heard this, he said, Are you proud of yourself now?Jeon So-min appeared on TV Cultwo Show on the day, ranking third in real-time search terms at 3 p.m.Meanwhile, TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

TV Cultwo Show' actor Jeon So-min played as a special DJ.

Jeon So-min of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, appeared as a special DJ and showed off his storm.

Kim Tae-kyun introduced Jeon So-min, saying, "Running Man has come back." So, Jeon So-min asked, "I don't think it's any wrong, but I think it's perfectly normal. Is it strange?" And embarrassed Kim Tae-kyun.

To refute this, Kim Tae-kyun read the listener's text: "Running Man is a scathing!" After all, Jeon So-min laughed and said, "I'm in charge of easy (easily falling in love) at Running Man."

When Kim Tae-kyun read the listener's text "Double face, don't get close," Jung So-min said, "I was surprised to see it smaller than I thought." Kim Tae-kyun grumbled, "What did you think - his idea is the problem."

"How is your personality?" asked Kim Tae-kyun, and Jeon So-min said, "It's strange; it's actually very normal, and I told him to turn around."

When Kim Tae-kyun asked, "Do you like being with people rather than being alone?" Jeon So-min replied, "No, I like being alone." Kim Tae-kyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, "I do not have anything today."

On that day, Jeon So-min received a text message from various listeners about the sightings, saying: "I'm so grateful you know my name and face." Kim Tae-kyun wondered, "Didn't Mr. Jeon So-min have been famous since his debut? Is that so grateful?": "No. I also went through the days of obscurity," Confessions said.

"When I was unknown, someone patted me on the back, I thought it was a sign request, but I had a dash," said Jeon So-min. When Kim Tae-kyun heard this, he said, "Are you proud of yourself now?" Jeon So-min appeared on TV Cultwo Show on the day, ranking third in real-time search terms at 3 p.m.

Meanwhile, TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every day from 2 pm to 4 pm.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen