"Top star Yoo Baek Lee" Lee Sang-yeob "I do not want to be pushed by Jeon So-min."

Top star Yoo Baek Lee Lee Sang-yeob said he did not want to lose to Jeon So-min as an ad-lib.On the 14th, at Time Square in Youngjung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, the production presentation of cable TVNs new gilt drama Top Star Yoo Baek-i (playplayplay by Lee So-jung and director Yoo Hak-chan) was held, and director Yoo Hak-chan and actor Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, and Huh Jung-min participated in the event.On this day, Lee Sang-yeob said, It was so comfortable about the reunion with Jeon So-min, who had been breathing in SBS entertainment program Running Man.I went to the Running Man with Jeon So-min and went to get a penalty together, and I became very close.Mr. Jeon So-min is a person who has the power to say Oh if I say Oh, so I am fun and expecting a lot.I have a little heart of my brother who does not want to be pushed to Adlib. So, Jeon So-min said, I first knew that my brother Sang-yeop was so prepared because he poured a lot of great ad-libs. I also expected to shoot, but it is so fun because I am breathing.My brother is also an atmosphere maker, so I am shooting pleasantly. The top star Yoo Baek-i, who left for exile on a remote island after a major accident, will be broadcasted at 11 p.m. on the 16th, drawing a romance of civilized clashes that will take place where he meets Kang Soon (Jeon So-min).

'Top star Yoo Baek Lee' Lee Sang-yeob said he did not want to lose to Jeon So-min as an ad-lib.

On the 14th, at Time Square in Youngjung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, the production presentation of cable TVN's new gilt drama 'Top Star Yoo Baek-i' (playplayplay by Lee So-jung and director Yoo Hak-chan) was held, and director Yoo Hak-chan and actor Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, and Huh Jung-min participated in the event.

On this day, Lee Sang-yeob said, "It was so comfortable" about the reunion with Jeon So-min, who had been breathing in SBS entertainment program Running Man'. "I went to the Running Man with Jeon So-min and went to get a penalty together, and I became very close.

"Mr. Jeon So-min is a person who has the power to say 'Oh' if I say 'Oh', so I am fun and expecting a lot. I have a little heart of my brother who does not want to be pushed to Adlib. "

So, Jeon So-min said, "I first knew that my brother Sang-yeop was so prepared because he poured a lot of great ad-libs. I also expected to shoot, but it is so fun because I am breathing. My brother is also an atmosphere maker, so I am shooting pleasantly. "

The top star Yoo Baek-i, who left for exile on a remote island after a major accident, will be broadcasted at 11 p.m. on the 16th, drawing a romance of civilized clashes that will take place where he meets Kang Soon (Jeon So-min).