"Top star Yoo Baek-yi" Jeon So-min, "Running Man" Character extension line, I don't think it's going to be broken."

At 2 p.m. on the 14th, at the Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of TVNs new drama, Top Star Yoo Baek-i was held.On this day, Yoo Hak-chan, Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, Lee Sang-yeop and Huh Jung-min attended.Top Star Yubaeki is a romance of civilization clash between the top star and the slo-life island virgin who are forced to exile on a remote island that is disconnected from modern civilization, and it is expected to warmly draw the process of changing the top star, who is the only one who knows himself,In the play, Jeon So-min played the role of Oh Gang-soon, a 100% clean island girl who is relaxed but catches Wild boars when needed.It is going to provide healing to viewers who disassembled as a number one worker and a masked with a kangdagu.Jeon So-min challenges not only the island shooting but also the Jeolla-do dialect acting for this work.It is too difficult and burdensome, and the people who see it are trying to do the same thing as possible so that they do not feel burdened or repulsive. He said, I was worried about Mr. Sang-yup and his part and talked a lot. In particular, Oh Gang-soons role is expected to be similar to the hairy appearance that Jeon So-min showed earlier on SBSs Running Man.I do not think I have shown this in my work, said Jeon So-min. I have never thought that I will put me down or break in the entertainment program.I am working on the film with the idea that I want to be more faithful to my role while doing this drama and look natural. Many people have seen the work well, and I met this work while I thought I wanted to solve it with my work, Jeon said. It seems to be an opportunity to show a good Character on the connection line of the art.Meanwhile, Top Star Yoo Baek-i, which will be broadcast following TVNs Big Forest, will be broadcast for the first time at 11 p.m. on Friday the 16th.

At 2 p.m. on the 14th, at the Amoris Hall in Times Square, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, a production presentation of TVN's new drama, Top Star Yoo Baek-i was held. On this day, Yoo Hak-chan, Kim Ji-seok, Jeon So-min, Lee Sang-yeop and Huh Jung-min attended.

Top Star Yubaeki is a romance of civilization clash between the top star and the slo-life island virgin who are forced to exile on a remote island that is disconnected from modern civilization, and it is expected to warmly draw the process of changing the top star, who is the only one who knows himself,

In the play, Jeon So-min played the role of Oh Gang-soon, a 100% clean island girl who is relaxed but catches Wild boars when needed. It is going to provide healing to viewers who disassembled as a number one worker and a 'masked' with a kangdagu.

Jeon So-min challenges not only the island shooting but also the Jeolla-do dialect acting for this work. It is too difficult and burdensome, and the people who see it are trying to do the same thing as possible so that they do not feel burdened or repulsive. "He said," I was worried about Mr. Sang-yup and his part and talked a lot. "

In particular, Oh Gang-soon's role is expected to be similar to the hairy appearance that Jeon So-min showed earlier on SBS's Running Man.

"I do not think I have shown this in my work," said Jeon So-min. "I have never thought that I will put me down or break in the entertainment program. I am working on the film with the idea that I want to be more faithful to my role while doing this drama and look natural. "

“Many people have seen the work well, and I met this work while I thought I wanted to solve it with my work,” Jeon said. “It seems to be an opportunity to show a good Character on the connection line of the art.”

Meanwhile, Top Star Yoo Baek-i, which will be broadcast following TVN's Big Forest, will be broadcast for the first time at 11 p.m. on Friday the 16th.