Lee Si-young, I apologize for wearing shoes on the bench "I'll be careful"

Actor Lee Si-young went up on the bench and apologized for taking pictures.Lee Si-young posted a picture on his 30th day with the phrase I wanted to put the picture in the picture because the sunshine was so beautiful between the leaves but ... failure.In the photo, Lee is wearing a sportswear and taking a picture on the bench. His solid body is visible from a distance.However, a netizen who saw this commented, It is a seat for a person, but I report sneakers. Lee said, I always stretch that bench, so I wipe it frequently!I apologized.Meanwhile, Lee is appearing on E-channel Knock, Dok, One Cody Mom: Baby Castle.Photo = Lee Si-young Instagram

Actor Lee Si-young went up on the bench and apologized for taking pictures.

Lee Si-young posted a picture on his 30th day with the phrase "I wanted to put the picture in the picture because the sunshine was so beautiful between the leaves but ... failure".

In the photo, Lee is wearing a sportswear and taking a picture on the bench. His solid body is visible from a distance.

However, a netizen who saw this commented, "It is a seat for a person, but I report sneakers." Lee said, "I always stretch that bench, so I wipe it frequently! "I apologized.

Meanwhile, Lee is appearing on E-channel 'Knock, Dok, One Cody Mom: Baby Castle'.

Photo = Lee Si-young Instagram