"ideal type lover"...Lee Kwang-soo Sun-bin, 5 Months In love

Actors Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are in love.Lee Kwang-soos agency said on the 31st, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right between lovers. I have been meeting for five months.Lee Sun-bins agency also admitted to the devotion.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been in love for five months, are continuing their devotion to their acquaintances by introducing their lovers to their acquaintances.Especially, the two are more talked about because they were ideal type of each other.Lee Sun-bin has announced his intention to appear in Running Man by selecting Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type in MBC Radio Star.In 2016, Lee Sun-bin met Lee Kwang-soo at Running Man and collected topics.At the time, the two of them were laughing and showing their favorable feelings. Lee Kwang-soo said, I am dating. I will announce my marriage.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been living among the seniors through broadcasting, have recently been reborn as lovers and have started their public devotion.In the news of the two peoples devotion, the netizens congratulated I am good with good men and women, I want to love pretty, I want to love happily.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo made his debut as a model in 2007; since then, he has appeared in High Kick Through the Roof, Good Man and Live.Running Man also cemented his Asian Prince position; Lee Sun-bin, who debuted in 2014, appeared in I see your voice and showed off his anti-war singing skills.He later appeared in Cremminal Mind, Sketch and Changkwyeol. / Photo = DB, SBS
Actors Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are in love.Lee Kwang-soos agency said on the 31st, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right between lovers. I have been meeting for five months.Lee Sun-bins agency also admitted to the devotion.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been in love for five months, are continuing their devotion to their acquaintances by introducing their lovers to their acquaintances.Especially, the two are more talked about because they were ideal type of each other.Lee Sun-bin has announced his intention to appear in Running Man by selecting Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type in MBC Radio Star.In 2016, Lee Sun-bin met Lee Kwang-soo at Running Man and collected topics.At the time, the two of them were laughing and showing their favorable feelings. Lee Kwang-soo said, I am dating. I will announce my marriage.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been living among the seniors through broadcasting, have recently been reborn as lovers and have started their public devotion.In the news of the two peoples devotion, the netizens congratulated I am good with good men and women, I want to love pretty, I want to love happily.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo made his debut as a model in 2007; since then, he has appeared in High Kick Through the Roof, Good Man and Live.Running Man also cemented his Asian Prince position; Lee Sun-bin, who debuted in 2014, appeared in I see your voice and showed off his anti-war singing skills.He later appeared in Cremminal Mind, Sketch and Changkwyeol. / Photo = DB, SBS

Actors Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are In love. Lee Kwang-soo's agency said on the 31st, "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right between lovers. I have been meeting for five months." Lee Sun-bin's agency also admitted to the devotion. Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been In love for five months, are continuing their devotion to their acquaintances by introducing their lovers to their acquaintances. Especially, the two are more talked about because they were ideal type of each other. Lee Sun-bin has announced his intention to appear in Running Man' by selecting Lee Kwang-soo as an ideal type in MBC 'Radio Star'. In 2016, Lee Sun-bin met Lee Kwang-soo at Running Man' and collected topics. At the time, the two of them were laughing and showing their favorable feelings. Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am dating. I will announce my marriage."

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin, who have been living among the seniors through broadcasting, have recently been reborn as lovers and have started their public devotion. In the news of the two people's devotion, the netizens congratulated "I am good with good men and women", "I want to love pretty", "I want to love happily". Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo made his debut as a model in 2007; since then, he has appeared in "High Kick Through the Roof", "Good Man" and "Live". "Running Man" also cemented his Asian Prince position; Lee Sun-bin, who debuted in 2014, appeared in "I see your voice" and showed off his anti-war singing skills. He later appeared in "Cremminal Mind," "Sketch" and "Changkwyeol." / Photo = DB, SBS