IU ""Thank You for My Man From Nowhere" Team...EXO EXO D.O. and Popular Awards

Singer and actor IU and boy group EXO member EXO D.O. received the popular award.On the 1st, 2019 Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at COEX in Seoul with the progress of comedian Shin Dong-yeop, singer Suzie, and actor Park Bo-gum.The popular prize was received by tvN My Man from Nowhere IU, tvN One Hundred Days EXO D.O.I heard it as a prize given by the fans, the IU said. I am so grateful and loving to the fans who voted day and night to receive the prize.I am also grateful to the My Man from Nowhere team who made me so loved last year, he said.

Singer and actor IU and boy group EXO member EXO D.O. received the popular award.

On the 1st, 2019 Baeksang Arts Grand Prize was held at COEX in Seoul with the progress of comedian Shin Dong-yeop, singer Suzie, and actor Park Bo-gum.

The popular prize was received by tvN 'My Man from Nowhere' IU, tvN 'One Hundred Days' EXO D.O. "I heard it as a prize given by the fans," the IU said. "I am so grateful and loving to the fans who voted day and night to receive the prize." "I am also grateful to the 'My Man from Nowhere' team who made me so loved last year," he said.