Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo say #first meeting #behind #real personality

Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo have revealed each other in Date of the Duchy.In MBC FM4U Its Ji Suk-jin (hereinafter referred to as Date of Two), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, Actor Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo, who starred in the movie My Special Brother, appeared as guests and talked various stories.Lee Kwangsoo, who is appearing together with DJ Ji Suk-jin and SBS entertainment program Running Man, said, Personally, Sukjin looks cool when he is radioing.So Ji Seon-jin replied wittyly, The place is changed to another shape.Ji Suk-jin asked Shin Ha-kyun, Do you have an entertainment program you want to appear in? Shin Ha-kyun said, I do not have a periphery, so entertainment is a little burdensome.Lee Kwangsoo, who listened to this, recalled Shin Ha-kyun at the time, When Ha Kyun appeared on Running Man, it was so unnatural to laugh at the end of the mission that he was afraid of his face.On this day, Shin Ha-kyun introduced Lee Kwangsoo as a faithful and good-natured friend and said, I want to resemble you except for appearance.Ji Suk-jin asked, Is Mr. Kwangsoo serious in the movie shoot? Shin Ha-kyun said, Yes. He said, I think only characters and I always concentrate when shooting.In the words of Shin Ha-kyun, Ji Suk-jin added, Its a serious personality in its original form, adding that when performing, other DNA comes out.Ji Suk-jin commented on the role Lee Kwangsoo played in the movie and said, Mr. Kwangsoo has a body, and he is good at Sooyoung in the movie.Shin Ha-kyun explained, There was an original band, and Mr. Kwangsoo is good at Sooyoung so that his limbs are long and his band can not follow.Also, Ji Suk-jin asked, Does Mr. Kwangsoo fit well with Mr. Shin Ha-kyun? and Shin Ha-kyun said, There has never been a trouble.Ji Suk-jin said, Kwangsoo is not a troublesome personality.Ji Suk-jin then asked Shin Ha-kyun, How was Lee Kwangsoos acting while shooting? Shin Ha-kyun said, I was expecting it because Mr. Kwangsoo was acting until he monitored it. I will be surprised by the prejudice and image of Kwangsoo.Shin Ha-kyun, who was cast first in this film, explained the opportunity to choose the work, It was good to look at it from a different perspective, and I wanted to challenge the role because it was a movie based on a true story.Shin Ha-kyun recalled his first meeting with Lee Kwangsoo and said, I thought it was an active friend when I saw it on the air, but it was not when I met it.I thought Mr. Kwangsoo would come to me when I was unfamiliar, but he did not, he said, embarrassing Lee Kwangsoo.He also mentioned Avengers: Endgame, which is being screened at the same time.Shin Ha-kyun said, I think there will be a difference because the genre is different. Lee Kwangsoo said, I thought the movie would be great, but I did not know that you would see so much. I am looking forward to seeing our movie while looking for a movie theater.The film My Special Brother is a human comedy film of his brother Dong-gu, who has an extraordinary brain but has excellent Sooyoung skills with his brother Se-ha (Shin Ha-kyun), who cant go anywhere without his brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwangsoo), but can do nothing without his brother Se-ha.Its scheduled for release on the 1st.

Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo have revealed each other in 'Date of the Duchy'.

In MBC FM4U 'It's Ji Suk-jin' (hereinafter referred to as 'Date of Two'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 30th, Actor Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwangsoo, who starred in the movie 'My Special Brother', appeared as guests and talked various stories.

Lee Kwangsoo, who is appearing together with DJ Ji Suk-jin and SBS entertainment program Running Man', said, "Personally, Sukjin looks cool when he is radioing." So Ji Seon-jin replied wittyly, "The place is changed to another shape."

Ji Suk-jin asked Shin Ha-kyun, "Do you have an entertainment program you want to appear in?" Shin Ha-kyun said, "I do not have a periphery, so entertainment is a little burdensome." Lee Kwangsoo, who listened to this, recalled Shin Ha-kyun at the time, "When Ha Kyun appeared on Running Man', it was so unnatural to laugh at the end of the mission that he was afraid of his face."

On this day, Shin Ha-kyun introduced Lee Kwangsoo as "a faithful and good-natured Friend" and said, "I want to resemble you except for appearance." Ji Suk-jin asked, "Is Mr. Kwangsoo serious in the movie shoot?" Shin Ha-kyun said, "Yes." He said, "I think only characters and I always concentrate when shooting." In the words of Shin Ha-kyun, Ji Suk-jin added, "It's a serious personality in its original form," adding that "when performing, other DNA comes out."

Ji Suk-jin commented on the role Lee Kwangsoo played in the movie and said, "Mr. Kwangsoo has a body, and he is good at Sooyoung in the movie." Shin Ha-kyun explained, "There was an original band, and Mr. Kwangsoo is good at Sooyoung so that his limbs are long and his band can not follow."

Also, Ji Suk-jin asked, "Does Mr. Kwangsoo fit well with Mr. Shin Ha-kyun?" and Shin Ha-kyun said, "There has never been a trouble." Ji Suk-jin said, "Kwangsoo is not a troublesome personality."

Ji Suk-jin then asked Shin Ha-kyun, "How was Lee Kwangsoo's acting while shooting?" Shin Ha-kyun said, "I was expecting it because Mr. Kwangsoo was acting until he monitored it." "I will be surprised by the prejudice and image of Kwangsoo."

Shin Ha-kyun, who was cast first in this film, explained the opportunity to choose the work, "It was good to look at it from a different perspective, and I wanted to challenge the role because it was a movie based on a true story."

Shin Ha-kyun recalled his first meeting with Lee Kwangsoo and said, "I thought it was an active Friend when I saw it on the air, but it was not when I met it." "I thought Mr. Kwangsoo would come to me when I was unfamiliar, but he did not," he said, embarrassing Lee Kwangsoo.

He also mentioned "Avengers: Endgame," which is being screened at the same time. Shin Ha-kyun said, "I think there will be a difference because the genre is different." Lee Kwangsoo said, "I thought the movie would be great, but I did not know that you would see so much." "I am looking forward to seeing our movie while looking for a movie theater."

The film "My Special Brother" is a human comedy film of his brother Dong-gu, who has an extraordinary brain but has excellent Sooyoung skills with his brother Se-ha (Shin Ha-kyun), who can't go anywhere without his brother Dong-gu (Lee Kwangsoo), but can do nothing without his brother Se-ha. It's scheduled for release on the 1st.