Seol In-ah "Frieze Dance, which was presented at Running Man', was extraordinary."

Actor Seol In-ah and bnt, who are having a happy day with the beauty of the kind with their first starring KBS Drama Tomorrow is also clear TV viewer ratings, conducted a photo shoot.In a photo shoot with four concepts, he showed off a feminine mood by matching orange tie knit with high-waist pants, and also dressed in a white long blouse and dreamy atmosphere.In addition, from the chic concept that matches the black neck pole in the dark red lip to the romantic mood that shows the lovely charm with the chiffon dress, it was perfectly impressed.Seol In-ah, who starred in the first starring role of Tomorrows Clearness, also gave a special impression through interviews after shooting.I was able to build up a sense of understanding of roles and scripts by playing the role of a strong character for six or seven months, he said. I learned a lot about Acting, but I learned a lot about life, he said. Im left in Memory, saying that Mr. Shim Hye-jin told me to work on Acting like a child in a playground.He plays a role as a young businessman after trying to work part-time job in the play. He also conveys his affection for his role.I have almost the same character as the one, but if there is only one difference, it is like a sweet potato that can not say what to say in time, he said. It was hard to act because the one who is listening to the evil ambassador of the other party was frustrated.I like going to the bathhouse so much, but I can not go because of Drama, but as soon as I was shot, I went to bathe with my mother and my mother, and my fan recognized me and said, Is it right?I will keep it a secret. He also told me an episode that would not laugh.Seol In-ah, who made his debut in 2015 after three years of debut, said, Thanks to the bishop and the writers who believed in me and picked me, he said.I wished to be able to join the Acting Grand Prize, where people who made a drama together and filmed together for a year, he said, adding, I would appreciate it if I went in only the candidates.Seol In-ah, one of the rising stars. Long Runners, not sparkling stars, should follow a great effort to become an actor.I talked to my seniors a lot about what I would do if I disappeared without being lighted, not even if it was not light, but I was not light, he said. I will be working on the act with the right personality and keep it in mind.He is not only an actor but also an avant-garde of Section TV Entertainment Communication. He praised her as Yoo Jae-seok, saying, I was taught a lot by Park Seul-gi while doing Section TV.I have to lead the interviewer comfortably, but Yeo Jin-goo has been caring and comfortable first, he said.He gave pleasure to viewers with a different charm that was not seen in Drama through the entertainment program. He said, If you go to Running Man, you will play Frieze.I liked to dance with great energy, so I learned a little bit of B-boying, hip-hop, waxing, rocking, and poppin.The only thing left in the first appearance of Running Man is Frieze and the image of the shit hand, he said, I chose Kim Jong Kook because I wanted to play a game well in the second appearance.I actually stayed like my mother and Friend, and I thought that my travel with my senior was going with my mother, he said, adding that I was happy to see another aspect of my senior.When asked about his feelings, he said, I think I will feel upset because I have been attracting attention more than Acting. He added, I have a lot of hidden flesh and I do not have a good body.Everywhere my mother can see me, I wrote on Post-it, Twenty sit-ups when I look at this, or I think and eat once more in front of the refrigerator door, he said, and laughed, recalling the time.He also spoke of his unique charm, and said, I am going to be acquainted with the unusual and unusual voice until I finish my Actor life. I can not tell others that I love mine first if I love it first.I was shocked to see that I would have committed suicide if I was born with my voice, he said, suffering from a bad voice. I try to think my voice is good and positive, but I am upset.Seol In-ah, who continued the interview with a hairy gesture, is also honest about his usual personality.I thought I should say what I had to say because I had been in a vase while living my youngest life during Idol Producer, he said. I think I was cool after I went through that period and decided that I should not live like a fool anymore.I havent had a chance to date since I started Actor, he said, adding that his last love was three years ago. I think its time to get involved in Acting.He then named Cho Jin-woong as his ideal type and said, I like people who have humor in bears.When asked about the role model, he replied, I learned Seo Hyun-jin through Oh Hae Young work. Since then, I have taken care of Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu, Love Temperature and Beauty Inside. I would be really happy if I met in the same work.When asked if there was a modifier that I wanted to put in front of the name of Seol In-ah, he said, I just want to be a person who fits the word Actor Seol In-ah. I am trying to do more because there are still many people who are unfamiliar.When I was a high school student, I was a bad friend, so my family told me to have a home party with Friends when Christmas came, he said. I think Ill have a home party with college friends this year, eat delicious things, go to a picnic and finish it with a GameEditor: Hwang So-hee Photo: Kwon Hae-geun Film Shooting, Editing: Jung In-seok Clothing: FRJ Jeans Jewelry: Widran (WITHLAN) Hair: Jeong Sam-mul West Sohyeon Designer Make-up: Jung Sam-mul West Serim Chief Place: Dudle Studionews report

Actor Seol In-ah and bnt, who are having a happy day with the beauty of the kind with their first starring KBS Drama 'Tomorrow is also clear' TV viewer ratings, conducted a photo shoot.

In a photo shoot with four concepts, he showed off a feminine mood by Matching orange tie knit with high-waist pants, and also dressed in a white long blouse and dreamy atmosphere. In addition, from the chic concept that Matches the black neck pole in the dark red lip to the romantic mood that shows the lovely charm with the chiffon dress, it was perfectly impressed.

Seol In-ah, who starred in the first starring role of Tomorrow's Clearness, also gave a special impression through interviews after shooting. “I was able to build up a sense of understanding of roles and scripts by playing the role of a strong character for six or seven months,” he said. “I learned a lot about Acting, but I learned a lot about life,” he said. “I’m left in Memory, saying that Mr. Shim Hye-jin told me to work on Acting like a child in a playground.”

He plays a role as a young businessman after trying to work part-time job in the play. He also conveys his affection for his role. “I have almost the same character as the one, but if there is only one difference, it is like a sweet potato that can not say what to say in time,” he said. “It was hard to act because the one who is listening to the evil ambassador of the other party was frustrated.”

"I like going to the bathhouse so much, but I can not go because of Drama, but as soon as I was shot, I went to bathe with my mother and my mother, and my fan recognized me and said, "Is it right? I will keep it a secret. "He also told me an episode that would not laugh.

Seol In-ah, who made his debut in 2015 after three years of debut, said, "Thanks to the bishop and the writers who believed in me and picked me," he said.

“I wished to be able to join the Acting Grand Prize, where people who made a Drama together and filmed together for a year,” he said, adding, “I would appreciate it if I went in only the candidates.”

Seol In-ah, one of the rising stars. Long Runners, not sparkling stars, should follow a great effort to become an Actor. “I talked to my seniors a lot about what I would do if I disappeared without being lighted, not even if it was not light, but I was not light,” he said. “I will be working on the act with the right personality and keep it in mind.”

He is not only an Actor but also an avant-garde of 'Section TV entertainment Communication'. He praised her as 'Yoo Jae-seok', saying, "I was taught a lot by Park Seul-gi while doing 'Section TV'. "I have to lead the interviewer comfortably, but Yeo Jin-goo has been caring and comfortable first," he said.

He gave pleasure to viewers with a different charm that was not seen in Drama through the entertainment program. He said, "If you go to Running Man', you will play Frieze. "I liked to dance with great energy, so I learned a little bit of B-boying, hip-hop, waxing, rocking, and poppin." "The only thing left in the first appearance of Running Man' is Frieze and the image of the shit hand," he said, "I chose Kim Jong Kook because I wanted to play a Game well in the second appearance."

"I actually stayed like my mother and Friend, and I thought that my Travel with my senior was going with my mother," he said, adding that "I was happy to see another aspect of my senior."

When asked about his feelings, he said, "I think I will feel upset because I have been attrActing attention more than Acting." He added, "I have a lot of hidden flesh and I do not have a good body." “Everywhere my mother can see me, I wrote on Post-it, ‘Twenty sit-ups when I look at this,’ or ‘I think and eat once more in front of the refrigerator door,’” he said, and laughed, recalling the time.

He also spoke of his unique charm, and said, "I am going to be acquainted with the unusual and unusual voice until I finish my Actor life." "I can not tell others that I love mine first if I love it first."

“I was shocked to see that I would have committed suicide if I was born with my voice,” he said, suffering from a bad voice. “I try to think my voice is good and positive, but I am upset.”

Seol In-ah, who continued the interview with a hairy gesture, is also honest about his usual personality. “I thought I should say what I had to say because I had been in a vase while living my youngest life during Idol Producer,” he said. “I think I was cool after I went through that period and decided that I should not live like a fool anymore.”

“I haven’t had a chance to date since I started Actor,” he said, adding that his last love was three years ago. “I think it’s time to get involved in Acting.” He then named Cho Jin-woong as his ideal type and said, "I like people who have humor in bears."

When asked about the role model, he replied, "I learned Seo Hyun-jin through 'Oh Hae Young' work. Since then, I have taken care of 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', 'Love Temperature' and 'Beauty Inside'." "I would be really happy if I met in the same work."

When asked if there was a modifier that I wanted to put in front of the name of Seol In-ah, he said, "I just want to be a person who fits the word Actor Seol In-ah." "I am trying to do more because there are still many people who are unfamiliar."

“When I was a high school student, I was a bad Friend, so my family told me to have a home party with Friends when Christmas came,” he said. “I think I’ll have a home party with college Friends this year, eat delicious things, go to a picnic and finish it with a Game

Editor: Hwang So-hee Photo: Kwon Hae-geun Film Shooting, Editing: Jung In-seok Clothing: FRJ Jeans Jewelry: Widran (WITHLAN) Hair: Jeong Sam-mul West Sohyeon Designer Make-up: Jung Sam-mul West Serim Chief Place: Dudle Studio

news report