'SBS Entertainment Awards' Lee Kwang-soo "I'm so short that I make a lot of mistakes"...popular Awards

Lee Kwang-soo has won the award for popularity.The popularity honor went to Lee Kwang-soo on SBS Entertainment Awards broadcast on the 28th.Lee Kwang-soo, who is active in SBS Running Man, won the popular award at the awards ceremony.Lee Kwang-soo first gave God thank you.I always love the Running Man members and the crew who are always together and thank you, he said. I always try to give a healthy smile, but I still have a lot of mistakes because I am not enough.I will do my best to give a healthy smile in 2019, he said once again.

Lee Kwang-soo has won the award for popularity.

The popularity honor went to Lee Kwang-soo on SBS 'Entertainment Awards' broadcast on the 28th.

Lee Kwang-soo, who is active in SBS Running Man', won the popular award at the Awards ceremony.

Lee Kwang-soo first gave God Thank You. "I always love the Running Man members and the crew who are always together and Thank You," he said. "I always try to give a healthy smile, but I still have a lot of mistakes because I am not enough."

"I will do my best to give a healthy smile in 2019," he said once again.