'SBS Entertainment Awards' Kim Jong-kook Producer Award "Thank you for Running Man' but My Little Old Boy' Duck Minute"

SBS Entertainment Awards Kim Jong-kook won the producer award.Kim Jong-kook won the Producer Award while SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th.Kim Jong-kook said, I told you it was meaningful, but I am sorry to have received it. I heard a lot of Minutes say, Are you a SBS employee?There was also a Minute that made fun of, he said.I wonder if SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the production team that I was with from the first time I was X-Men.I think I have seen a lot of thanks to following good minutes. Ive been programing for a long time, but I want to be with SBS a lot because producers will be watching it well in the future. Thank you members of Running Man.I think this year, I gave him a big prize for My Little Old Boy, he said.Kim Jong-kook said, Thank you for saying that my mother is Shin Dong-yeop and Seo Jang-hoon Duck in My Little Old Boy.So I mentioned the two Minutes in the target.

'SBS Entertainment Awards' Kim Jong-kook won the producer award.

Kim Jong-kook won the Producer Award while SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS prism tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the 28th.

Kim Jong-kook said, “I told you it was meaningful, but I am sorry to have received it. I heard a lot of Minutes say, ‘Are you a SBS employee?’ There was also a Minute that made fun of,” he said.

"I wonder if SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the production team that I was with from the first time I was 'X-Men'. I think I have seen a lot of thanks to following good Minutes. "

“I’ve been programing for a long time, but I want to be with SBS a lot because producers will be watching it well in the future. Thank you members of Running Man. “I think this year, I gave him a big prize for My Little Old Boy,” he said.

Kim Jong-kook said, "Thank you for saying that my mother is Shin Dong-yeop and Seo Jang-hoon Duck in My Little Old Boy. So I mentioned the two Minutes in the target. "