Running Man' X' Miwoosae' Kim Jong-kook, Producer Award

The choice of SBS broadcasting entertainment PDs was Kim Jong-kook.Kim Jong-kook won the producer award selected by PDs at the 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live on SBS on the night of the 28th.He was on Running Man and My Little Old Boy, and he said, I heard a lot about whether he was a SBS employee.SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the people and crew who were together from X Man for the first time.I have seen the virtue of it as I have been with those who have been in a relationship with SBS all the time. I hope that the producers will continue to look at it so that I can have a lot of other entertainment.Kim Jong-kook said, Thank you to the members of Running Man, and this year, I think you gave this prize because you also gave My Little Old Boy.I like people who are good to my family, but when my mother went to the Ugly My Bird, Dong-yeop said that my brother and Jang-hoon are good at it.Thanks to my mother for everything that has happened since the moment I was born, he said, and I am grateful to my father for your great upbringing.Finally, I thanked the fans and said, I will continue to show you how I am working hard.

The choice of SBS broadcasting entertainment PDs was Kim Jong-kook.

Kim Jong-kook won the producer award selected by PDs at the 2018 SBS entertainment Awards, which was broadcast live on SBS on the night of the 28th.

He was on Running Man and My Little Old Boy, and he said, "I heard a lot about whether he was a SBS employee. SBS is good, but I chose the program because of the people and crew who were together from 'X Man' for the first time. I have seen the virtue of it as I have been with those who have been in a relationship with SBS all the time. "I hope that the producers will continue to look at it so that I can have a lot of other entertainment."

Kim Jong-kook said, "Thank you to the members of Running Man', and this year, I think you gave this prize because you also gave My Little Old Boy'. I like people who are good to my family, but when my mother went to the Ugly My Bird, Dong-yeop said that my brother and Jang-hoon are good at it. “Thanks to my mother for everything that has happened since the moment I was born,” he said, “and I am grateful to my father for your great upbringing.” Finally, I thanked the fans and said, "I will continue to show you how I am working hard."