What's the pink atmosphere in Running Man'?.. Jeon So-min Kim Ji-seok, Sim Kung Dating

In SBS Running Man, the date of the couple Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama Top Star Yoo Baek Lee will be revealed for the first time.In a recent recording, Jeon So-min did not meet his eyes when Kim Ji-seok appeared in a surprise. Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, said, Can not you tell me by looking at my eyes?I asked, It is because I am so excited because I have never been like this before. I am excited, but my brother is not excited. Kim Ji-seok said, I saw all of you talking about me on the air.I thought, he said, trying to solve the misunderstanding of the former.Jeon So-min asked, Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me? Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation.There was a moment when I was heartbeat many times, he said, making the whole people more excited.The two peoples excitement-inducing Reality Date can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today.On the same day, the identity of the secret couple that was not released last week is also revealed.

In SBS Running Man', the date of the couple Jeon So-min and Kim Ji-seok in the drama 'Top Star Yoo Baek Lee' will be revealed for the first time.

In a recent recording, Jeon So-min did not meet his eyes when Kim Ji-seok appeared in a surprise. Kim Ji-seok, who watched the shameful Jeon So-min, said, "Can not you tell me by looking at my eyes? "I asked," It is because I am so excited because I have never been like this before. I am excited, but my brother is not excited. "

Kim Ji-seok said, "I saw all of you talking about me on the air. "I thought," he said, trying to solve the misunderstanding of the former.

Jeon So-min asked, "Did you ever get excited when you were shooting drama with me?" Kim Ji-seok said without any hesitation. There was a moment when I was "heartbeat" many times, "he said, making the whole people more excited.

The two people's excitement-inducing 'Reality Date' can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today. On the same day, the identity of the "secret couple" that was not released last week is also revealed.