Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "Jang Hee-jin, 'X-Men' after 14 years I saw it for the first time"

Running Man WJSN Bona emits lovely charmJang Hee-jin, Jae-young Kim and WJSN (WJSN) Bona will appear as guests on SBSs Running Man, which will air on the 31st.In the previous recording, Jang Hee-jin said, I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since X-Men when I was a rookie. I could not hide my welcome to meet in Running Man in 14 years.In addition, actor Jae-young Kim, who returned to the movie Don following the drama One Hundred Days and Eunjus Room, showed off the charm of the opposite to the cold appearance.Wjsn Bona challenged the three-way legend charm following Black Pink (BLACKPINK) Jenny and TWICE Naeyeon.The broadcast is decorated with a race to find a secret couple hiding among 11 solo members.Running Man airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo = SBS

Running Man' WJSN Bona emits lovely charm

Jang Hee-jin, Jae-young Kim and WJSN (WJSN) Bona will appear as guests on SBS's "Running Man," which will air on the 31st.

In the previous recording, Jang Hee-jin said, "I have been in the entertainment industry for a long time." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw Jang Hee-jin for the first time since 'X-Men' when I was a rookie." I could not hide my welcome to meet in Running Man' in 14 years.

In addition, actor Jae-young Kim, who returned to the movie 'Don' following the drama 'One Hundred Days' and 'Eunju's Room', showed off the charm of the opposite to the cold appearance. WJSN Bona challenged the three-way legend charm following Black Pink (BLACKPINK) Jenny and TWICE Naeyeon.

The broadcast is decorated with a race to find a secret couple hiding among 11 solo members.

"Running Man" airs every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Photo = SBS