'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk "second daughter better, I'm afraid I look like you"

Running Man Yo Jae-Suk revealed the current status of her second daughter, Nat Yang.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, actors Kang Han Na Seol In-ah and Red Velvet Irene Joy appeared and performed Knowing Couple couple Race.When asked who her daughter Nat Yang resembled, Yo Jae-Suk said: I dont know yet, its too baby. Its not until two or three weeks before her face comes out.(Im afraid Ill look like myself) and Im so nervous these days, he said, laughing.On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung-eun and his wife held their second daughter in their arms on October 19th.SBS Running Man Captures

'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk revealed the current status of her second daughter, Nat Yang.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, actors Kang Han Na Seol In-ah and Red Velvet Irene Joy appeared and performed 'Knowing Couple' couple Race.

When asked who her daughter Nat Yang resembled, Yo Jae-Suk said: "I don't know yet, it's too baby. It's not until two or three weeks before her face comes out. (I'm afraid I'll look like myself) and I'm so nervous these days," he said, laughing.

On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung-eun and his wife held their second daughter in their arms on October 19th.

SBS 'Running Man' Captures