Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "No Time to Go to Birth for Second, Daughter parenting"

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk confesses he is busy with second birthOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, avatar was shown to eat a piece of jjajangmyeon.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk sang when he heard the mission of Black Taste! A mouth to wonder. Yoo Jae-Suk, who self-controlled the excitement knowing that he had to do the mission.Kim Jong-kook, who saw this, said, If you do this, I will go to play personally.Yoo Jae-Suk said: There is no time to go to play.I go to my brother when I call him, and when I call him, I go here, he said.Haha and Ji Suk-jin agreed, but Kim Jong-kook said, I envy you a little bit.I seriously said that if you want to get married a while ago you have to try, Yoo Jae-Suk added.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk confesses he is busy with second birth

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, avatar was shown to eat a piece of jjajangmyeon.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk sang when he heard the mission of "Black Taste! A mouth to wonder." Yoo Jae-Suk, who self-controlled the excitement knowing that he had to do the mission. Kim Jong-kook, who saw this, said, "If you do this, I will go to play personally."

Yoo Jae-Suk said: "There is no Time to go to play. "I go to my brother when I call him, and when I call him, I go here," he said.

Haha and Ji Suk-jin agreed, but Kim Jong-kook said, "I envy you a little bit." "I seriously said that if you want to get married a while ago you have to try," Yoo Jae-Suk added.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen