Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "I don't have time to play with childcare"

Recently, the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, who got his second daughter, complained about the troubles of childcare.I do not have time to play, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 25th. I am too busy at home. (Mrs. Na Kyung Eun) goes away when you say brother, and (the kids) go here when you come back, dad, he added.Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Eun announced the news of their second daughter Child Birth on the 19th of last month.Yoo Jae-Suk said through his agency at the time, I will do my best at home and broadcasting with more responsibility in the future. I sincerely thank all those who congratulated me.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk marriages with announcer Na Kyung Eun in 2008.The two earned the first son JiHo group in 2010, two years after marriage.

Recently, the broadcaster Yoo Jae-Suk, who got his second daughter, complained about the troubles of childcare.

"I do not have time to play," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who appeared on SBS entertainment program Running Man' on the 25th. "I am too busy at home."

" (Mrs. Na Kyung Eun) goes away when you say 'brother', and (the kids) go here when you come back, dad," he added.

Yoo Jae-Suk and Na Kyung Eun announced the news of their second daughter Child birth on the 19th of last month. Yoo Jae-Suk said through his agency at the time, "I will do my best at home and broadcasting with more responsibility in the future." "I sincerely thank all those who congratulated me."

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk marriages with announcer Na Kyung Eun in 2008. The two earned the first son JiHo group in 2010, two years after marriage.