Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "daughter parenting, 38 days old, no time to go to play"

Yoo Jae-Suk flaunts her daughters stupid sideYoo Jae-Suk exploded as soon as the song of Red Velvet came out of the Knowing Pair race of SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th.The production team stopped music on its own, and Kim Jong-kook pointed out, If you do this, go play. But Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have no time to play these days.Im so busy at home, she replied.I am busy parenting my daughter recently, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed, saying, If I have a brother (Na Kyung-eun), I go away and (the children) go to my dad, and if I come back, I go here.Kim Jong-kook said, I envy you a little, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I advised you to try if you want to get married.Running Man capture

Yoo Jae-Suk flaunts her daughter's stupid side

Yoo Jae-Suk exploded as soon as the song of Red Velvet came out of the "Knowing Pair" race of SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 25th.

The production team stopped Music on its own, and Kim Jong-kook pointed out, "If you do this, go play." But Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have no time to play these days. I'm so busy at home," she replied.

"I am busy parenting my daughter recently," said Yoo Jae-Suk, who laughed, saying, "If I have a brother (Na Kyung-eun), I go away and (the children) go to my dad, and if I come back, I go here."

Kim Jong-kook said, "I envy you a little," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I advised you to try if you want to get married."

Running Man' capture