Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-kook also envied Daughter fool "I can't afford to play with childcare"

Father Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently gave birth to a daughter, mentioned childcare and gave Kim Jong-kook advice and attracted attention.Yoo Jae-Suk exploded as soon as the song of Red Velvet came out of the second mission on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th.Kim Jong-kook began to bruise, saying, If you do this, go play.But Yoo Jae-Suk laughed out loud, replying: I dont have time to play these days - Im too busy at home.Members also know that Yoo Jae-Suk is busier than before because she is raising her 38-day-old daughter.(Na Kyung Eun) goes away if you are older, (the kids) Father, if you come along, you go here and do it, Yoo Jae-Suk said, laughing.Kim Jong-kook told Yoo Jae-Suk, I envy you a little, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I advised you to try if you want to get married.The Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung Eun couple held their second daughter in their arms last month; becoming parents to two children in about 10 years after their marriage in July 2008.It is also about eight years since I got my son Jiho in 2010.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw a late boy, said through his agency at the time, I will do my best at home and broadcasting with more responsibility in the future.I sincerely thank all those who congratulated me. Yoo Jae-Suk, who does not disclose his personal life well, but he also released his desire for his daughter through broadcasting.After giving birth to a daughter, she was worried that her daughter would resemble her, and she revealed her love for her daughter continuously and conveyed her sorry feelings for her wife Na Kyung Eun.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I had a second news recently, and I am grateful to many people who were happy as tomorrow, when I received the Presidential Citation at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony.I actually have a confession to make, but I heard the child crying at dawn, but I was so tired that I pretended to hear it. I am so sorry for Na Kyung Eun.I made my own commitment to not do it again, he said, expressing his affection for Na Kyung Eun.Running Man capture
Father Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently gave birth to a daughter, mentioned childcare and gave Kim Jong-kook advice and attracted attention.Yoo Jae-Suk exploded as soon as the song of Red Velvet came out of the second mission on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 25th.Kim Jong-kook began to bruise, saying, If you do this, go play.But Yoo Jae-Suk laughed out loud, replying: I dont have time to play these days - Im too busy at home.Members also know that Yoo Jae-Suk is busier than before because she is raising her 38-day-old daughter.(Na Kyung Eun) goes away if you are older, (the kids) Father, if you come along, you go here and do it, Yoo Jae-Suk said, laughing.Kim Jong-kook told Yoo Jae-Suk, I envy you a little, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I advised you to try if you want to get married.The Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung Eun couple held their second daughter in their arms last month; becoming parents to two children in about 10 years after their marriage in July 2008.It is also about eight years since I got my son Jiho in 2010.Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw a late boy, said through his agency at the time, I will do my best at home and broadcasting with more responsibility in the future.I sincerely thank all those who congratulated me. Yoo Jae-Suk, who does not disclose his personal life well, but he also released his desire for his daughter through broadcasting.After giving birth to a daughter, she was worried that her daughter would resemble her, and she revealed her love for her daughter continuously and conveyed her sorry feelings for her wife Na Kyung Eun.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I had a second news recently, and I am grateful to many people who were happy as tomorrow, when I received the Presidential Citation at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony.I actually have a confession to make, but I heard the child crying at dawn, but I was so tired that I pretended to hear it. I am so sorry for Na Kyung Eun.I made my own commitment to not do it again, he said, expressing his affection for Na Kyung Eun.Running Man capture

Father Yoo Jae-Suk, who recently gave birth to a daughter, mentioned childcare and gave Kim Jong-kook advice and attracted attention.

Yoo Jae-Suk exploded as soon as the song of Red Velvet came out of the second mission on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 25th. Kim Jong-kook began to bruise, saying, "If you do this, go play."

But Yoo Jae-Suk laughed out loud, replying: "I don't have time to play these days - I'm too busy at home." Members also know that Yoo Jae-Suk is busier than before because she is raising her 38-day-old daughter. "(Na Kyung Eun) goes away if you are older, (the kids) Father, if you come along, you go here and do it," Yoo Jae-Suk said, laughing.

Kim Jong-kook told Yoo Jae-Suk, "I envy you a little," and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I advised you to try if you want to get married."

The Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung Eun couple held their second daughter in their arms last month; becoming parents to two children in about 10 years after their marriage in July 2008. It is also about eight years since I got my son Jiho in 2010. Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw a late boy, said through his agency at the time, "I will do my best at home and broadcasting with more responsibility in the future. I sincerely thank all those who congratulated me. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who does not disclose his personal life well, but he also released his desire for his daughter through broadcasting. After giving birth to a daughter, she was worried that her daughter would resemble her, and she revealed her love for her daughter continuously and conveyed her sorry feelings for her wife Na Kyung Eun.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I had a second news recently, and I am grateful to many people who were happy as tomorrow," when I received the Presidential Citation at the 2018 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards ceremony. "I actually have a confession to make, but I heard the child crying at dawn, but I was so tired that I pretended to hear it. I am so sorry for Na Kyung Eun. "I made my own commitment to not do it again," he said, expressing his affection for Na Kyung Eun.

Running Man' capture