Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, daughter parenting grievance toe "I don't have time to play these days, plantars burn"

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 25th, was decorated with a knowing mate.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk attracted attention by expressing the trouble of parenting.I dont have time to play these days, my soles are on fire, Yoo Jae-Suk said.If you call me Brother (Mrs. Na Kyung-eun), you go there, if you call me Dad, you go here, and if you say empathy, you go there, he said.Kim Jong Kook, who is still unmarried, laughed, saying, I envy you.On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung-eun married in 2008.Two years later, in 2010, he held the first son JiHo in his arms, and on the 19th of last month he announced the news of his second daughter.

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 25th, was decorated with a 'knowing mate'. On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk attracted attention by expressing the trouble of parenting.

“I don’t have time to play these days, my soles are on fire,” Yoo Jae-Suk said.

“If you call me ‘Brother’ (Mrs. Na Kyung-eun), you go there, if you call me ‘Dad’, you go here, and if you say ‘empathy’, you go there,” he said.

Kim Jong Kook, who is still unmarried, laughed, saying, "I envy you."

On the other hand, Yoo Jae-Suk Na Kyung-eun married in 2008. Two years later, in 2010, he held the first son JiHo in his arms, and on the 19th of last month he announced the news of his second daughter.