'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk "Daughter, I don't know who she looks like yet"

Running Man Yo Jae-Suk mentioned daughterOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcasted on the 18th, the members who finished recording in a short time were drawn.On the day Kim Jong-kook asked Yoo Jae-Suk, Do you think the second is like your dad? Yoo Jae-Suk said, I dont know yet.Its a little bit later, and Kim Jong-kook said, Ill feel like ice every day. When Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am a lot of people these days, Lee Kwang-soo said, I am doing a lot of Prayer these days.Kim Jong-kook said, Normally, the first one looks a lot like my dad, thank God, but Ji Suk-jin refuted.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk mentioned daughter

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcasted on the 18th, the members who finished recording in a short time were drawn.

On the day Kim Jong-kook asked Yoo Jae-Suk, "Do you think the second is like your dad?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I don't know yet. It's a little bit later, "and Kim Jong-kook said," I'll feel like ice every day. "

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am a lot of people these days," Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am doing a lot of Prayer these days." Kim Jong-kook said, "Normally, the first one looks a lot like my dad, thank God," but Ji Suk-jin refuted.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen