Running Man' Yi Dong-hwi "Ji Suk-jin, the most amazing Anda trembling of Celebrity I've ever seen in my life" Why?

Yi Dong-hwi appeared in Running Man Anda showed off his talent.On SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, actor Ryu Seung-ryong - Lee Na-nui - Jin Seon-gyu - Yi Dong-hwi - Resonance appeared Anda performed Race for the Level Forgery.Yi Dong-hwi, who appeared as a guest on the day, revealed his relationship with Ji Suk-jin; Yi Dong-hwi said he met Ji Suk-jin at the time of filming the drama.It was the most amazing Anda trembling of Celebrity Ive ever seen in my life, Yi Dong-hwi said of Ji Suk-jin.Haha of Running Man praised Ji Suk-jin, saying, It is also my role model. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Anda is why I feel that way.Yi Dong-hwi said, It broadcasts Anda the actual appearance is different, but Ji Suk-jin was the same as on television.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, I am so sorry for the popularity of Dong-hui, Anda I am so sorry for his popularity.

Yi Dong-hwi appeared in Running Man Anda showed off his talent.

On SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, actor Ryu Seung-ryong - Lee Na-nui - Jin Seon-gyu - Yi Dong-hwi - Resonance appeared Anda performed 'Race for the Level Forgery'.

Yi Dong-hwi, who appeared as a guest on the day, revealed his relationship with Ji Suk-jin; Yi Dong-hwi said he met Ji Suk-jin at the time of filming the drama. "It was the most amazing Anda trembling of Celebrity I've ever seen in my life," Yi Dong-hwi said of Ji Suk-jin.

Haha of Running Man' praised Ji Suk-jin, saying, "It is also my role model." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Anda is why I feel that way."

Yi Dong-hwi said, "It broadcasts Anda the actual appearance is different, but Ji Suk-jin was the same as on television."

Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "I am so sorry for the popularity of Dong-hui, Anda I am so sorry for his popularity."