'Running Man' TWICE or Smoking, Bunny hats and 'Attractiveness full' heart-fluttering waves★

<p>SBS TV ‘Running Man’starring the group TWICE my natural Attractiveness with the topic.</p><p>My Smoking has recently TWICE - “a promise kept”with the photo published.</p><p>Posted photo belongs to me Smoking is a rabbit wearing a hat the first prompt for the expression. Especially those that are deer-like gaze staring at the camera and you can pan me. Especially that of water. the other beauty is eye-catching.</p><p>Seeing these photos, fans are “heart-fluttering” “so cute” “I show love” and “reminiscent of cute too” “Uber me, I smoke”, etc., reactions.</p><p>Meanwhile 2 days be broadcast SBS ‘Running Man’TWICE my natural Attractiveness Samshan public. ‘Song JI Hyo’by the name of Samshan challenge or storm Attractiveness presented, and taken to laughter as it was created.</p><p>Sugar</p>

SBS TV ‘Running Man’starring the group TWICE my natural Attractiveness with the topic.

My Smoking has recently TWICE - “a promise kept”with the photo published.

Posted photo belongs to me Smoking is a rabbit wearing a hat the first prompt for the expression. Especially those that are deer-like gaze staring at the camera and you can pan me. Especially that of water. the other beauty is eye-catching.

Seeing these photos, fans are “heart-fluttering” “so cute” “I show love” and “reminiscent of cute too” “Uber me, I smoke”, etc., reactions.

Meanwhile 2 days be broadcast SBS ‘Running Man’TWICE my natural Attractiveness Samshan public. ‘Song JI Hyo’by the name of Samshan challenge or storm Attractiveness presented, and taken to laughter as it was created.

Sugar