Running Man' Tiger Kim Jong-kook as he weakens? 'Daughter fool' Yoo Jae-Suk explodes envy

Running Man Kim Jong-kook was a question of question to Yoo Jae-Suk.In a recent SBS Running Man recording, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I am very busy these days.Dad ~ If you call, you go there, Brother ~ If you call, you go there, Embryo ~ You should go again. After the birth of your second daughter, I was busier, but I told her happy daughter fool daily life.Kim Jong-kook, who seemed to be lonely, could not hide his envy, saying, I envy it, and the members could not bear laughing at the moment when Kim Jong-kook, a strong man, became the only weak man.Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the 1st win of the question, said, If you want to marriage, you have to try. Kim Jong-kook did not refute it, but showed a genuine sheep and made the scene shout.Kim Jong-kook, who has shown the appearance of Daughter Fool since the last broadcast, said, I wish I had a daughter. The scene where Kim Jong-kook envied Yoo Jae-Suk will be released at Running Man, which will be broadcast at 4:50 pm on the 25th.The broadcast on this day will be held with the Knowing Pair Race after last week, with actors Kang Han-na, Seol In-ah and Red Velvet Irene - Joy.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook was 'a question of question' to Yoo Jae-Suk.

In a recent sbs Running Man' recording, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I am very busy these days. 'Dad ~' If you call, you go there, 'Brother ~' If you call, you go there, 'Embryo ~' You should go again. "After the birth of your second daughter, I was busier, but I told her happy 'Daughter fool' daily life.

Kim Jong-kook, who seemed to be lonely, could not hide his envy, saying, "I envy it," and the members could not bear laughing at the moment when Kim Jong-kook, a strong man, became the only weak man.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who won the 1st win of the question, said, "If you want to marriage, you have to try." Kim Jong-kook did not refute it, but showed a genuine sheep and made the scene shout.

Kim Jong-kook, who has shown the appearance of 'Daughter fool' since the last broadcast, said, "I wish I had a daughter." The scene where Kim Jong-kook envied Yoo Jae-Suk will be released at Running Man, which will be broadcast at 4:50 pm on the 25th. The broadcast on this day will be held with the 'Knowing Pair Race' after last week, with actors Kang Han-na, Seol In-ah and Red Velvet Irene - Joy.